Megalomaniac chick from Ohio flies to Hargeisa 2 seduce him and marry him

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Damn no pics of the bride? I thought it was a joke the first time I saw it.

It must be awful in Africa....

:mybusiness:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
She's a single mother, Adeero I'm surprised you don't have her facebook, look up Ayan Bashir
:lolbron:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Damn no pics of the bride? I thought it was a joke the first time I saw it.

It must be awful in Africa....

:mybusiness:
12993548_514910735361628_3756438043938883386_n.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Apparently she collected her tax return and went straight to Hargeisa. She slapped him senselessly with Benjamins left and right. He realized that it was simple for him to get American sharci and the girl wasn't bad looking and is still intact after two kids.

If anyone has been to her fb you can see that she had him as her cover from back in 2013. This is the only case where a stalker has married their victim :chrisfreshhah::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny:

Apparently she collected her tax return and went straight to Hargeisa. She slapped him senselessly with Benjamins left and right. He realized that it was simple for him to get American sharci and the girl wasn't bad looking and is still intact after two kids.

If anyone has been to her fb you can see that she had him as her cover from back in 2013. This is the only case where a stalker has married their victim :chrisfreshhah::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny:

We should encourage Somali marriage and she is doing great thing better marrying some foreign

Status
Not open for further replies.