Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Melanin harvest:drakewtf:
giphy.gif

Jeesto

VIP
Black americans are obsessed with race.Madowgii ay naga ceebeeyeen. They need some massas to come back and karbaash

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Wow, they used that Somali woman and I think it was her children for their agenda, sick fucks.

These retards with lack of education and critical thinking, will continued to be brainwashed. :faysalwtf:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Melanin is found in cats dogs and other animals too. It even grows on trees lol they think they're special for having a chemical

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How did they arrive at that 64k figure

Don't use diana, people; sell that shit :lawd:

Last edited:
How can you extract melanin?
Why is it worth so much?
Why would anyone want to buy melanin? Like, what benefit would it serve?

Black americans are obsessed with race.Madowgii ay naga ceebeeyeen. They need some massas to come back and karbaash
Racial identity is ingrained in them from childhood (by their parents) and reinforced by society
I can honestly say that I do not think about my race at all on a daily basis or even care that much about it

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
This is bullshit, melanin doesn't sell for anything because it isn't sold.
I saw another tweet the other day that said "Melanin is the world's most valuable chemical" :what1:
This is just another desperate attempt to get black people to feel good about being black. Why they think feeding them lies is a good way to do it I will never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.