Members with the most likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Duchess is leading the pack with 967 likes. I come in second, geeljiire comes in close to me, while menace is pushing 518. :banderas:

2sbmihe.jpg

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I did some arithmetic ....numbers can be deceiving ...

For instance ...

Percentage wise:

Duchess: 81% of her comments are liked

SSpotter: 65%

VicePr : 64%

Idman : 60%

Geeljire : 54%..tied with Ajohn

Bandit: 46%...tied with AirJ

Menace: 38%

Aduunyeey xaalkaa ba!

When I further break it down we found the following ..

because of my plethora of posts I've ended with a low number due to 2 factors ...1. I'm a male .....I'm a troll...

Duchess can be explained too...

1. She's a female ..2. A lot of MJ supporters who egg her on...3. She's full of wisdom ...4. She's a queen ...

SSpotter's number is spectacular for a male but there's a explanation

1. Wa kufaar, a lot kufaars in here...allow soo hadeey

2. He posts in an intervals, which allows him to have quality

Yaa meesha ku qasaartey you might ask ........Idman ...reason being

1.shes a female ....

2. She's an MJ

These are two qualities which should've made her number 2 at the least but however a lot of folks in here believe inantu wa the cuckoo bird..

That been said I bet you someone out there is in the 90s ...remember that I said numbers can be deceiving ..Idman explain why and how? looool...oops someone has been lying to us abt their schooling

Q

Queen Carawelo

Who are you calling cuckoo bird? You former plantation worker menace!

You can be the most brilliant and insightful person on a forum but still be less likeable or less popular than a troll or doqon.

I'm not comparing anyone to others. I dont even believe I should be top 5. But pointing out the flaw in the like system

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You can be the most brilliant and insightful person on a forum but still be less likeable or less popular than a troll or doqon.

I'm not comparing anyone to others. I dont even believe I should be top 5. But pointing out the flaw in the like system

Did you just call your aabo a doqon:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.