Menace's cousin opens go Karting circuit in hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tfw i need to bring a fitness chain to somalia once this al-shabaab nonsense quiets down for good :mjohreally:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You know what's funny ! Here in the West they make you sign an agreement where it states "we are not responsible in the event of an injury or death ". That protects the business owner and it can be presented in court. But in even if one signs an agreement before riding this kart the elders wil over rude it in the event of an injury end death. They won't understand such a saxiix! So I can see an injury coming up soon and 100 camels and if a female dies ok him he is better off bc it's only 50 camels

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You know what's funny ! Here in the West they make you sign an agreement where it states "we are not responsible in the event of an injury or death ". That protects the business owner and it can be presented in court. But in even if one signs an agreement before riding this kart the elders wil over rude it in the event of an injury end death. They won't understand such a saxiix! So I can see an injury coming up soon and 100 camels and if a female dies ok him he is better off bc it's only 50 camels

Menace warya I agreed with you until you out of nowhere brought up women lmao

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace warya I agreed with you until you out of nowhere brought up women lmao

I just had to do it to get y'all females to attack me but honestly I intended to really speak abt how this owner is making a mental mistake. He will be riddled with tribal lawsuits. These locals are careless and will flip the cars in themselves and will have some serious injuries and guess who is gonna be forced to pay compensation? So it is unprofitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.