Mexico HELPING Somalis cross the US border illegally

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I have personally met two Somalilanders who have crossed the entire continent of South America to reach Canada.One was Isaaq and the other was a Samarone with an Isaaq mother.

They got caught on the US border by border patrol.They were detained & beaten for weeks.Then they were realesed to the Canadian border(this is what they told me)

They illegally entered the U.S. though and were caught. Why would US border agents release them to another country they have no business being in? They would have eventually been deported back to Somalia.

They lied to you about being caught and detained and beaten because of their Anti Americanism

From a somnet user :

"I took a plane from Kenya to Cuba. I took a boat from Cuba to Belize. I took a mukhalas (migration guide) that helped me and 3 other Somalis cross the Belize Border to Mexico. The travel through Mexico was the most difficult one. You had the Mexican military having many checkpoints along the road, checking narcotics. Eventually, we reached Tijuana, Mexico after about a week on the road. We had to go town by town and avoid the one long travel through Mexico. This is how we were informed from Belize. We were pretending to be tourists."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending