Might have to join one of them schizo gangstalking/targeted individuals group

:faysalwtf: I decided to vent on somalispot about my personal experience of randoms starting conversations with me everywhere I go, I’m not talking regular small talk, I’m talking about niggas/women literally inviting themselves to sit down and “chat” while I’m deadass doing my work :farmajoyaab: no matter where I go, the library, Tim Hortons; the mall etc this shit be happening to me on the regular like clockwork.

Most Somalispotters were helpful to me but the accusations I’ve gotten here of being some sort of hoe or a liar got me thinking, is the occurrences happening to me really so far fetched that people assume I’m a liar or jump to the immediate conclusion that I’m a hoe :farmajoyaab:am I the only one getting bothered on the daily like this? It’s getting wild, wtf going on? I’m going outside again today and if I get bothered I s2g I’m gonna have a breakdown, that tattooed nigga who sat down next to me yday at the mall is my last straw, it’s crazy I was literally doing my work like what gave him the confidence to just start wilding at me like that damn

:faysalwtf: I decided to vent on somalispot about my personal experience of randoms starting conversations with me everywhere I go, I’m not talking regular small talk, I’m talking about niggas/women literally inviting themselves to sit down and “chat” while I’m deadass doing my work :farmajoyaab: no matter where I go, the library, Tim Hortons; the mall etc this shit be happening to me on the regular like clockwork.

Most Somalispotters were helpful to me but the accusations I’ve gotten here of being some sort of hoe or a liar got me thinking, is the occurrences happening to me really so far fetched that people assume I’m a liar or jump to the immediate conclusion that I’m a hoe :farmajoyaab:am I the only one getting bothered on the daily like this? It’s getting wild, wtf going on? I’m going outside again today and if I get bothered I s2g I’m gonna have a breakdown, that tattooed nigga who sat down next to me yday at the mall is my last straw, it’s crazy I was literally doing my work like what gave him the confidence to just start wilding at me like that damn
at this point, just make a novel

:kodaksmiley: is Canada really that bad
100% I wouldn’t be venting so much if it wasn’t tf I promise y’all I don’t even really use social media like that so it’s not like I’m just absorbing my anger from the internet, I don’t have Twitter etc etc, notice how all my rants about Canada/timojileecs are 99% stories i personally been through as opposed to only talking about shit I see online…. yes it’s bad and I’m only mad cuz it’s affecting my livelihood and my peace:damn::damn:anyways im trying to rant less about timojileecs now, other than that tattooed nigga yesterday was a good day, todays also been good (haven’t left the house yet though:mjlol:) I’m working on myself promise 🙏🏾

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
100% I wouldn’t be venting so much if it wasn’t tf I promise y’all I don’t even really use social media like that so it’s not like I’m just absorbing my anger from the internet, I don’t have Twitter etc etc, notice how all my rants about Canada/timojileecs are 99% stories i personally been through as opposed to only talking about shit I see online…. yes it’s bad and I’m only mad cuz it’s affecting my livelihood and my peace:damn::damn:anyways im trying to rant less about timojileecs now, other than that tattooed nigga yesterday was a good day, todays also been good (haven’t left the house yet though:mjlol:) I’m working on myself promise 🙏🏾
FREEYOU TF YOU DESERVE BETTER

FREEYOU TF YOU DESERVE BETTER
I do need to be freed #freecaanoshaah send me to America land of the free hoe🇺🇸canada is a shithole, this a whole india part 2 and not just population wise; the corruption here and the way the system is falling apart is crazy, timojileecs just the tip of the iceberg :rejoice:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I do need to be freed #freecaanoshaah send me to America land of the free hoe🇺🇸canada is a shithole, this a whole india part 2 and not just population wise; the corruption here and the way the system is falling apart is crazy, timojileecs just the tip of the iceberg :rejoice:
America sucks Iceland is where it’s at :rejoice:

America sucks Iceland is where it’s at :rejoice:
I would visit Iceland 100% but I’d never more there, I would only move to a place that I would be able to fit in to some extent :rejoice: Say what u want about racism in America but they used to black people over there atleast, I’m not tryna move somewhere where people gonna be jumping and flinching at the sight of me:mjlol:Iceland wayyy too tiny too damn

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I would visit Iceland but 100% but never more there, I would only move to a place that I would be able to fit in to some extent :rejoice: Say what u want about racism in America but they used to black people over there atleast I’m not tryna go somewhere where people gonna be jumping and flinching at the sight of me:mjlol:Iceland wayyy to tiny too damn
I used to want to go to Minneapolis and Boston when I was like 10.I kind of want to breathe in North American air and go to target :damedamn: .

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP

You live in your head a lot just go outside and touch grass

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I actually saw a video in Japanese with I think like 300-something, 400-something views... and it was a guy who apparently believed he was being gangstalked. this guy as far as I'm aware is in Japan, doesn't know English and he was talking in Japanese- but somehow this guy was claiming he was being gangstalked.

Trending