Milo - intelligent and inspirational

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I think it's great to see people like him not conforming to the typical attitudes of the regressive left. Now, I'm a liberal myself in terms of liberal values and so I salute this man for coming out and expressing his right to free speech and expression. Everybody is so afraid of the opinions and feelings of minorities that they will happily self censor in order not to be branded as racists. The example he gave of the Rotherham abuse scandal is great. Several Muslims were left alone by police because they didn't want to be seen as racist. Another example would be the Somali rape gang on Bristol, England.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don't agree with his views but he's very articulate. I haven't seen him lose an argument yet.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I don't agree with his views but he's very articulate. I haven't seen him lose an argument yet.

Disagreements and debates are always welcome in a transparent free society what many people want however is a PC outlook where people have to self censor to appease a few.

I think it's great to see people like him not conforming to the typical attitudes of the regressive left. Now, I'm a liberal myself in terms of liberal values and so I salute this man for coming out and expressing his right to free speech and expression. Everybody is so afraid of the opinions and feelings of minorities that they will happily self censor in order not to be branded as racists. The example he gave of the Rotherham abuse scandal is great. Several Muslims were left alone by police because they didn't want to be seen as racist. Another example would be the Somali rape gang on Bristol, England.

The "Somali rape gang" of Bristol were all locked up and the story was reported in the media . I fail to see the link with the story in Rotterdam .how is that an example of anything ?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the alt right are their own version of the PC police, dont let this nigga fool u just cuz he's articulate...that's what charlatans do. they're just the right wing sjws :childplease:

when they say they're against PC it just means they're tired of being called out for being racist when they say some racist shit :childplease:

they're against PC and sjws but get triggered by the fact that Colin Kaepernick has the audacity to not stand during their qashin anthem and call for him to get fired and shit :childplease:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
the alt right are their own version of the PC police, dont let this nigga fool u just cuz he's articulate...that's what charlatans do. they're just the right wing sjws :childplease:

when they say they're against PC it just means they're tired of being called out for being racist when they say some racist shit :childplease:

they're against PC and sjws but get triggered by the fact that Colin Kaepernick has the audacity to not stand during their qashin anthem and call for him to get fired and shit :childplease:
Seems the guy might be a group effort.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbern...rt-sources-say?utm_term=.mcnLD75Gq#.lty2ZWMEl
:mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He's one of the more intelligent conservative bloggers.

He really isn't. Every talking point he spews had been regurgitated ten fold. The man's only solace is that he knows who to pick on. He's a Christian and largely avoids discussing religious apostasy because he knows damn well they'd give him the smackdown of a lifetime.

Trust me. Nothing overtly special about the man. I will say he's no fool, though.

He really isn't. Every talking point he spews had been regurgitated ten fold. The man's only solace is that he knows who to pick on. He's a Christian and largely avoids discussing religious apostasy because he knows damn well they'd give him the smackdown of a lifetime.

Trust me. Nothing overtly special about the man. I will say he's no fool, though.
I know but there isn't really a high standard for intelligence with these guys. He knows how to string some words together nicely though. I'll give him that.

I think he's fake and attention seeker. I think the likelihood of him believing 30% of what he says is slim. He wants celebrity and found a spot. That is all.
I once saw him doing a q and a after a lecture at a uni. A female professor asked a question, he answered, she thanked him for the answer and was about to leave. He then took it upon himself to insult her for no other reason than to get a rise out of her and create controversy. It was pathetic. Am I the only one who can tell a fake from a real one?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The "Somali rape gang" of Bristol were all locked up and the story was reported in the media . I fail to see the link with the story in Rotterdam .how is that an example of anything ?

The Somali rape gang didn't get that much of a news headline on the big media outlets such as the BBC, they were barely touched upon. Again, this is because people don't want to sound racist. Some Somalis in the local community began to claim it was a conspiracy (I have family in Bristol) to take down their kids. Rotherham was a great example of political correctness hurting people.

Apollo

VIP
This guy is funny to listen to once merely for his eccentricity, but gets irritating more than that. He's not that clever, always repeating the same anti-feminist/anti-leftist bullshit.

End of the day he's not some kind of an intellectual, but an entertainer. I like it when he makes leftist trigger, it's amazing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending