Milo is a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying "f*ck you" and "shut up" isn't an L. The other panel members couldn't defeat Milo in a debate so they resort to playground bullying.

The left thinks they can win by throwing insults at others who argue intellectually.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Saying "f*ck you" and "shut up" isn't an L. The other panel members couldn't defeat Milo in a debate so they resort to playground bullying.

The left thinks they can win by throwing insults at others who argue intellectually.

This man called Trans people mentally ill. People used to call gay people mentally ill. Can you not see his hypocrisy. He said that trans people do a disproportionate amount of sexual assaults which is a blatant lie. Gay people are known for having the highest amount of AIDS. Therefore, gay people are not allowed to look down at Trans people.

This man called Trans people mentally ill. People used to call gay people mentally ill. Can you not see his hypocrisy. He said that trans people do a disproportionate amount of sexual assaults which is a blatant lie. Gay people are known for having the highest amount of AIDS. Therefore, gay people are not allowed to look down at Trans people.

Trans people are mentality ill, its proven their brains are wired differently from normal human beings

The conservative political action conference just rescinded their invitation for Milo to be a key speaker over his pedophilia defense.
I guess conservatives do have some sort of decency after all.
:sass2:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Imagine being so married to the idea of being a famewhore that you longer fear repercussions :dead:

Fake news.

I have heard the unedited video.

He just said some 13 year olds are mature enough to make the decision to have sex while some aren't. He has clearly said despite this, the age of consent laws should be followed even if they are mature enough.

The lefty media lies way too much.

Fake news.

I have heard the unedited video.

He just said some 13 year olds are mature enough to make the decision to have sex while some aren't. He has clearly said despite this, the age of consent laws should be followed even if they are mature enough.

The lefty media lies way too much.
:comeon:
This is a new low even for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.