Mini Film on Bullying

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Just wanted to share this video with the plebs feel free to drop you own stories too if you are comfortable enough. I know a lot of people have been on one side of this spectrum either the bully or the victim but I hope everyone here has grown out of it. Repented to whomever they were abusing and became a better person in life , also just because someone apologized doesn't mean you have to accept it :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did you guys think of the mini production?

:wow1:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If I knew you irl I would probably bully your weird bah qabil fluid weeb ass
:ivers:

You think I do 1 vs 1? You going to get stomped out by the whole gang

:lawd:

Anyways back to the video stop derailing tell us your bullying stories it doesn't have to be as severe as this but this is a safe space akh

Just wanted to share this video with the plebs feel free to drop you own stories too if you are comfortable enough. I know a lot of people have been on one side of this spectrum either the bully or the victim but I hope everyone here has grown out of it. Repented to whomever they were abusing and became a better person in life , also just because someone apologized doesn't mean you have to accept it :D

Your qoti accent makes me wanna bully you

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Skjermbilde 2020-05-18 kl. 20.15.41.png

Trending