Minimalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately I have learned less is more.

Food.
Information.
Consumption.

The Quran goes straight to the point, " Striving for more distracts you, until you go into your graves"(102:1,2).

I don't use as much and I limit what I need and use. There's nothing more calming than entering a space that is clean and bright. Having a desk that is clutter free and organized.

As far as Islam goes I'm absolutely satisfied with focusing on the 5 pillars. I can't read Arabic and I can't write in Arabic. I'm not trying to become a scholar and fact check every verse. But I'm slowing looking to get balanced with spirituality. Leave me to my 5 Pillars.

Here's a minimalist Saliid bottle concept that has an Osmanya letter attached. Just look at that bottle and how calming and relaxing it looks.

What do you guys think of a minimalist lifestyle?

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Lately I have learned less is more.

Food.
Information.
Consumption.

The Quran goes straight to the point, " Striving for more distracts you, until you go into your graves"(102:1,2).

I don't use as much and I limit what I need and use. There's nothing more calming than entering a space that is clean and bright. Having a desk that is clutter free and organized.

As far as Islam goes I'm absolutely satisfied with focusing on the 5 pillars. I can't read Arabic and I can't write in Arabic. I'm not trying to become a scholar and fact check every verse. But I'm slowing looking to get balanced with spirituality. Leave me to my 5 Pillars.

Here's a minimalist Saliid bottle concept that has an Osmanya letter attached. Just look at that bottle and how calming and relaxing it looks.

What do you guys think of a minimalist lifestyle?

:rejoice:
Thats all you need sxb. The five pillars.
Rageedi.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I asked my dad about osmanya after you peaked my interest.

Shit turned into an hour long lecture about why Siad Barre was a curse and a butthurt wretch.

Thanks, Larry.

tumblr_o7o5ybFnLv1tw8woio5_1280.png

Shit turned into an hour long lecture about why Siad Barre was a curse and a butthurt wretch.

Thanks, Larry.

The old generation hates this script.

They get anxiety when you mention it. At this point it's a novelty in the Arts and secret emails.

I understand consumption and food, but information part needs elaboration.

It seems counter intuitive, because the correct information awakens, empowers and sets you free, it ensures you can't be fooled or be used as a dupe

However if this is referring to 'useless' information, then yes I agree, less is better.

I understand consumption and food, but information part needs elaboration.

It seems counter intuitive, because the correct information awakens, empowers and sets you free, it ensures you can't be fooled or be used as a dupe

However if this is referring to 'useless' information, then yes I agree, less is better.

I have been on an info diet wallahi.

Im trying to keep my eyes of useless info.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Looks great. I'd buy it.

Thanks, Larry.

Kkkk, was he mad that Barre chose the latin script over Osmanya?

I have been on an info diet wallahi.

Im trying to keep my eyes of useless info.

You should try some Islamic meditation just as the Prophet did before he became one, it's the best mind cleanse that I know off, an hour or so before it I would have a 100% pure Raw Cocoa glass full, a super-food and also great mood enhancer loaded with everything the body needs.

Looks great. I'd buy it.

Kkkk, was he mad that Barre chose the latin script over Osmanya?

It's such a niche audiences that it requires top notch quality and charge top dollar.

You can't make things for 10-50$. I could see this going for 150-250$. But it would have to come in a set. Many people don't care. But the core fans who do will pay if it's presented properly and authentically.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Sometimes minimalism can also mean poor, poor people are minimalist. I like minimalist art and it is my laptop wallpaper. Will you be selling that bottle?

Sometimes minimalism can also mean poor, poor people are minimalist. I like minimalist art and it is my laptop wallpaper. Will you be selling that bottle?

Its being more mindful about consumption. You don't need 20 forks if you live alone. It's the simple things like decluttering you desk, your wallet and your mind.

It's still in concept mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.