Minnesota = Rural area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Whatever I do I will never miss Minneapolis, and sarounded area. Shity hole place to live and people are backward.
Somalis who born there, mother fucker they ass holes.

Boston miss you baby. <3

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I'm back after I was chewing 60 days and night plus Shiisha whole night long. Dame, that place is crazy. They live another world. igatag dheh.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
How long have you been in the states and why is your english still fucked up my g
^^No one speaks better
How long have you been in the states and why is your english still fucked up my g
^^ Nacas. I speak dutch which is my second language and English third, so who give a f*ck english is not my mother tongue. BTW, many members of SS speak shity English if you notice you are one of emm.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
^^No one speaks better

^^ Nacas. I speak dutch which is my second language and English third, so who give a f*ck english is not my mother tongue. BTW, many members of SS speak shity English if you notice you are one of emm.
LOOOL I will take the L and duck out :mjcry:

Hubble

VIP
I'm back after I was chewing 60 days and night plus Shiisha whole night long. Dame, that place is crazy. They live another world. igatag dheh.

How does one chew for 60 days?

Congratulations you just paid for 5 years of schooling of some gaal Kenyatis monkey kid.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I live in Mpls. Dadku waa laba nooc, Dariqun fil Janna, wa Dariqun Fi Saciir. Your experience aligns with later group. Ha u noqon uun mardanbe.

Status
Not open for further replies.