MIT sees drop in Black and Latino enrollment rates following ban of Affirmative Action

Make sure to vote for Harris, because Trump and his gang are going to get rid of the education department. The goal is to make non-Whites into adoon aan waxba aqoon.

Yea I'm voting for her. I got to vote for my racial interest. Us Somali vote in a ethnic block.

Kind of suck about the trans stuff through. :snoop:

Incredible that you would vote for a genocidal maniac Hindu so that some unqualified people can attend MIT. You sicken me
Hell ya give me dat degree cracka.

Cry more if you want. Also Trump gave Israel Golan heights and recognized Jerusalem as Israel capital. He's bennies slave so I don't even understand you're point. If Trump is elected Israel will go harder actually.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Hell ya give me dat degree cracka.

Cry more if you want. Also Trump gave Israel Golan heights and recognized Jerusalem as Israel capital. He's bennies slave so I don't even understand you're point. If Trump is elected Israel will go harder actually.
if you cast a ballot for kamala you are casting a ballot for a genocidal hindu. You will have to answer before God on the day of Judgement for that action.

>trump
>trump
>trump
Where is it that I said I would vote for Trump. Will you screech about Trump when you have to answer before our Lord?
They are the two candidates that are running. If it’s not her then it’s the latter. No one is screeching about anything in fact you’re the one that came in with all the emotions. I’m telling you Isreal will go harder under trump. A larger chunk of Democrat voters consider Israel current actions a genocide. If there’s a chance of changing things it’s gonna be delivered by liberals before neo cons who are die hard Zionists. Check out this clip of Trumps vp talking about the Israel situation.

Every Somali in America should vote harris because of Project 2025 page 186
Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 00.12.47.png

and to a smaller degree the Palestine situation (Both sides are bad but Trump wants Israel to "finish the job")

I can understand minoritoes voting for affirmative action policies to serve their best interests, but saying that no affirmative action is equivalent to Jim crow era laws is retarded

Perhaps he doesn’t want to vote for a genocider. Something a Kamala voter will never understand.

Now, go booty clap for Hindus sxb khaniis
Quite funny because if what they're saying is true and you're a dark NN member you can't possibly be more khaniis

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Make sure to vote for Harris, because Trump and his gang are going to get rid of the education department. The goal is to make non-Whites into adoon aan waxba aqoon.

And Donald trump banned the abortion cause of the white population decline vs Hispanic population boom. This trump is an actual white supremaciest.

Trending