MN cops killed a black guy

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

(Tidbits from the article)
A video taken by an onlooker Monday evening shows a Minneapolis police officer keeping his knee on the neck of a motionless, moaning man at the foot of a squad car. The man later died.

A police statement said officers were responding to a "forgery in progress."

The video, captured by Darnella Frazier, begins with the man, who is black, groaning and repeatedly saying "I can't breathe" to the officer who has his knee on the man's neck. The officer is white.

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey called the man's death "simply awful," and "wrong at every level" at the press conference Tuesday.

"For the better part of the night I've been trying to find the words to describe what happened and all I keep coming back to is that he should not have died," Frey said.

American cops are fucking xoolo and these guys apparently got paid leave too. That was some sadistic bullshit what the hell.

Not Somali for those wondering.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Minneapolis police are known to use brutual force on minorities, just two months ago they abused couple Somali teenagers in a park and pulled a gun on them, luckily the Somali kids sued them and got 25k each.
:trumpsmirk:

Minnesota cops have killed like 5 dudes in the Twin cities area alone since 2017 and shot a shit ton more. I've never seen cops like this in Ohio and the other states I've lived in. They even killed a guy because he reached for his ID when the officer told him to do so.
:mindblown:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't about the American institution, but isn't the second amendment for this kind of situations?

Officer Rice di.ck and that cadaan pig might be looking at murder charges. The “he was resisting arrest” bullshit wouldn’t cut it this time. They’re in for 25yrs of hardcore and unlubed prison butt-fucking.

The guy recording saying get up man. How is he supposed to get up with a foot on his neck? What type of support? Police ain't shit. Bystanders aint shit. Why is it always Minneapolis police?

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I don't about the American institution, but isn't the second amendment for this kind of situations?
It's probably not gonna be put in to use much because that's a surefire way to get gunned down by wannabe military men in the police
Minnesota cops have killed like 5 dudes in the Twin cities area alone since 2017 and shot a shit ton more. I've never seen cops like this in Ohio and the other states I've lived in. They even killed a guy because he reached for his ID when the officer told him to do so.
:mindblown:
Is there anything different about MN cops? I thought it was a liberal state and the cops were alright.

Macalin M

Out here
I feel bad for my african American brothers man. This isn’t their fault. Dragged from african set to work in plantations then they finally get freedom but it comes with all these drawbacks. Despite this they still persevered and had many businesses in the 80’s until America decided to put crack all over their neighbourhoods and shit.

This video just made me sick. Drug addict or not. Resisting arrest or not. They had him in the position to put him in cuffs. That Hmong officer typical coon

Blue Lives Matterr
1588816144395.jpg

Officer Rice di.ck and that cadaan pig might be looking at murder charges. The “he was resisting arrest” bullshit wouldn’t cut it this time. They’re in for 25yrs of hardcore and unlubed prison butt-fucking.
I hate how the docile little ch*nk was booty clapping for his cadaan master. Lil ass wipe didn't even dare tell whitey he's wrong.
It's probably not gonna be put in to use much because that's a surefire way to get gunned down by wannabe military men in the police

Is there anything different about MN cops? I thought it was a liberal state and the cops were alright.
MN being liberal doesn't really mean anything because cadaans in the north are more racist just on the down low. Cops in this state are extremely aggressive with Mathows, police shootings/beatings are very common. The state in general isn't good for mathows.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I hate how the docile little ch*nk was booty clapping for his cadaan master. Lil ass wipe didn't even dare tell whitey he's wrong.

MN being liberal doesn't really mean anything because cadaans in the north are more racist just on the down low. Cops in this state are extremely aggressive with Mathows, police shootings/beatings are very common. The state in general isn't good for mathows.
Well damn, thank god our police aren't armed.

Why are they so aggressive though? It's like watching a bunch of cunts on a power trip. They killed that guy for absolutely no fucking reason and got away with paid leave, I feel for that guy.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

(Tidbits from the article)
A video taken by an onlooker Monday evening shows a Minneapolis police officer keeping his knee on the neck of a motionless, moaning man at the foot of a squad car. The man later died.

A police statement said officers were responding to a "forgery in progress."

The video, captured by Darnella Frazier, begins with the man, who is black, groaning and repeatedly saying "I can't breathe" to the officer who has his knee on the man's neck. The officer is white.

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey called the man's death "simply awful," and "wrong at every level" at the press conference Tuesday.

"For the better part of the night I've been trying to find the words to describe what happened and all I keep coming back to is that he should not have died," Frey said.

American cops are fucking xoolo and these guys apparently got paid leave too. That was some sadistic bullshit what the hell.

Not Somali for those wondering.
where are the black panthers when you need them and also shoot them on sights

Trending