MN lost our mother figure. AUN to mama Abia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you're from MN and didn't know or never heard of mama Abia then you're were not raised in MN. Not only was she a Somali activitist, she also made it her mission to make all Somalis come together and work together.

May Allah swt have mercy on her soul. She will truly be missed.

#fuckcancer.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
AirJ is not from MN. I specifically asked if you came to Mn in 08 or 09? Do you have reading comprehension? I knew you were dumb but not learning disabled.
If you want to know your off by 4 to 5 years:mjpls:
Also lets not call each other names the past is the past ok beautiful:mjcry:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alla ya raxma!

Last night my fb newsfeed was bombarded with her passing. She was a good human being.

Even my favorite sheikh pay tribute, Sh. Dabacasar !

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:childplease: Ni99a I saw your ass carrying the IOM bag at the airport. :chrisfreshhah:You'll forever be a FOB live with it ain't no shame being a FOB.obamadatazz
:mjlol:
I remember mixed iraqi female was fascinated by the kid she was asking 20/20 question one thing led to another I told her I was only here half my life:ohlord:
she was like I always thought you born here I was like nah:ohlord:
She was like you don't have accent and all :what:
I told her I was born perfect:whew:
Her response:shaq:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:mjlol:
I remember mixed iraqi female was fascinated by the kid she was asking 20/20 question one thing led to another I told her I was only here half my life:ohlord:
she was like I always thought you born here I was like nah:ohlord:
She was like you don't have accent and all :what:
I told her I was born perfect:whew:
Her response:shaq:
:reallymaury: Haye tell us more :obamatell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN

Honeslty I don't recognize the name but I'm sure I know her. We need more people like her.
She used to have an office at the Coyle center back in 2009, I went to Augsburg and would go to the Coyle center for group study session, her office was lit, we would order food. And just chill. She was also a social worker and worked with the Hennepin county for several years.

P.s

The Coyle center was the chill spot for U of M and Auggies until it became a fob central. :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.