Mo Farah promoting Maxamed BK on his FB page

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Maxamed BK going back home with $140k deposited into dahabshiil

This guy income is unless ...I got folks in Hargeisa on my snap and I see him at every wedding taking place in Hargeisa

He better invest the bulk of that $$ in land properties ASAP. Being a singer himself and the Horn being the land of shaxaad and "Ina adeer, Allaa kuu dhiibaye inoo dhiib", he'll find himself bankrupt in no time. And the shitty thing is, the bastards who were begging him when he was balling will be the first ones who'll go, "Kolkii horeba lacagiisu xaaraam bay ahayd. Hees iyo munkar buu ka keenay" etc. As a singer he won't have time to do business but buying vacant lands and houses could be the best way to go for someone like him.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I've never heard any songs about BK. Mind posting any songs of him?

P.s

I'm not being shady Wallahi, I have never heard any of his songs,

Q

Queen Carawelo

lol
SS: what part of I wasn't being shady don't you understand?

Let me listen to his songs.

Edit: I listened to the first song you posted. So far so great.:nvjpqts:

I know
But you're not succeeding these days. You're losing your touch, what happened? lol

Coz you collected all the Xaawaleys, got them into your luuq & turned them against us, the Faaraxs. Like I don't see what you're up to here, you bloody Araweelo. :Sutehja:lol

Q

Queen Carawelo

Coz you collected all the Xaawaleys, got them into your luuq & turned them against us, the Faaraxs. Like I don't see what you're up to here, you bloody Araweelo. :Sutehja:lol

Huh

I'm highly confused. Who do I have in my luuq?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Him along with Maxamud cumar and some other guy are coming to our house in a few weeks for qado, never knew he was related to me maternally.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Sad that I'm gonna miss his show in my city the 20th:(. I've got dinner party to attend to.

Status
Not open for further replies.