Modern day Arabs (saudis,Yemen, Levant and Iraq ) are very different from qurashi (the people of the prophet)

Description of few sahaba
IMG_3748.jpeg

IMG_3747.jpeg

IMG_3746.jpeg

IMG_3745.jpeg

Source : https://darulilm.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/descriptions-of-the-sahaabah-radhiallaahu-anhum/

The people of qurashi was very different
Some was very white skinned while others was dark.

The enemy of prophet saw who’s promised to go to hell fire him and wife was nick named “Abu lahab “ = father of flames
The main reason why he was given that name due to his skin tone so when he steps outside his skin gets very very red so you can tell he was very very white skin (probably the same as Northern European)

It got me thinking the Morden saudis don’t have the same description or look as the qurashi.

The only people I would say that does is Levant but again Levant are different from qurashi.

Give me some opinions on this ?
I’m starting to think Morden Arabs are just mix between Persian and south Asian

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Description of few sahaba
View attachment 300470
View attachment 300471
View attachment 300472
View attachment 300473
Source : https://darulilm.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/descriptions-of-the-sahaabah-radhiallaahu-anhum/

The people of qurashi was very different
Some was very white skinned while others was dark.

The enemy of prophet saw who’s promised to go to hell fire him and wife was nick named “Abu lahab “ = father of flames
The main reason why he was given that name due to his skin tone so when he steps outside his skin gets very very red so you can tell he was very very white skin (probably the same as Northern European)

It got me thinking the Morden saudis don’t have the same description or look as the qurashi.

The only people I would say that does is Levant but again Levant are different from qurashi.

Give me some opinions on this ?
I’m starting to think Morden Arabs are just mix between Persian and south Asian

The Umar description looks suspect.

I envision Umar ra just like Musa pbuh- Tall, with muscular physic, large beard and deep heavy thunderous voice.

Trending

Latest posts