Modest Fashion Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait for the chinese knockoffs girlies :rejoice:
look at all the cadaans under the post getting triggered :mjlaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali women are pioneers of modest fashion. Everyone of these Arab and Asian Muslim fashion bloggers stole from Somali women.

Somali women started the maxi skirt trend, the maxi dress and jean jacket style, wearing tims with maxi skirts trends.

Somali women are pioneers of modest fashion. Everyone of these Arab and Asian Muslim fashion bloggers stole from Somali women.

Somali women started the maxi skirt trend, the maxi dress and jean jacket style, wearing tims with maxi skirts trends.
YESSSS!!!! I always pay attention to what Somali hijabis are adopting bc in a few months that'll become the next new trend.

Triggered? :chrisfreshhah:
It's just a means of providing more clothing options for hijabis to wear, not forcing people to adopt the hijab.
Triggered? Nope, because I wasn't born with the genitals that would force me to wear that towel on my head.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Triggered? Nope, because I wasn't born with the genitals that would force me to wear that towel on my head.

Islam wasn't in the thread title and I never said I was atheist.

No Muslim person says!

And it's called a HIJAB.

200.gif

Islam wasn't in the thread title and I never said I was atheist.
It obviously said modest fashion.
Hijabis get hassled and challenged enough on the internet so I'd rather not see that on a Somali forum.
This is a lighthearted post about modest fashion. No need to be so rude.

Forced by who? You clearly sound hurt. Who hurt you?

And yes Somali women do slay!!
I don't know, uhhh, THEIR PARENTS?

Walk through any Somali neighborhood and see all the little girls wearing fucking jilbabs. This is unnatural, we're the only Musims to make our toddlers wear that depressing shit.

The only one that sounds hurt and triggered is you and that other towel head.

I don't know, uhhh, THEIR PARENTS?

Walk through any Somali neighborhood and see all the little girls wearing fucking jilbabs. This is unnatural, we're the only Musims to make our toddlers wear that depressing shit.

The only one that sounds hurt and triggered is you and that other towel head.
Towel head kulaha :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending