Mogadishu is becoming like a real city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:ehh:

It already had good city plan, all it needed was paving the roads.

CCTV Africa

Mogadishu residents happy with the city's much needed face lift

Major key roads in Somali's Mogadishu get renovation in an initiative by the government with support from businesses and residents.

indeed,many construction projects are local and many by friendly countries.
30 free Public transport buses will start functioning soon donated by the turkey transport minister and now prime minister.2016 post election will kick start major renovations,projects.step by step

waraabe

Your superior
Congratulations to reer Mogadishu, a true role model for all somali no matter their nation. Bit like how dubai is a model for all arab regardless of their nations.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Congratulations to reer Mogadishu, a true role model for all somali no matter their nation. Bit like how dubai is a model for all arab regardless of their nations.
I have only been on the site for a couple of days but this goes against every comment of yours that i have read so far :mindblown:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
indeed,many construction projects are local and many by friendly countries.
30 free Public transport buses will start functioning soon donated by the turkey transport minister and now prime minister.2016 post election will kick start major renovations,projects.step by step
When was last time you visited the Mog my nigga

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I have only been on the site for a couple of days but this goes against every comment of yours that i have read so far :mindblown:

Everybody pays homage to Mogadishu because they know it's the greatest city in East Africa :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.