more than a theory #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablos is most definitely jubbaman

:cryinglaughsmiley:
but I am not bantu. so that is what that whole thing was about??? lol I thought you were going to expose something serious and I was a little scared. You played your hand and now I have nothing to worry about anymore alhamdulilah!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Baayo you will never get another like from me until you take back all those dislikes

:mjsuitcry:

@Diablos you're incredibly transparent my nikka. If you need some help with rebranding you know where I'm at

:yousmart:

don't call me nikka you dirty gaal. You are so off the money that I am just laughing my ass off here. I really thought you had some serious stuff on me to expose and was pretty scared but to know that this was it was a major relief of burden off my shoulders. jubbaman is quite a troubled fellow from what I read of his posts but I am not him whatsoever.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
Baayo you will never get another like from me until you take back all those dislikes

:mjsuitcry:

it didnt have to be this way :francis::kobeok:

fohfoh.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I thought we was cool tho

betrayal cuts so deep cuz it never comes from enemies

:kendrickcry:

The list of people I have been accused of being responsible for continues to grow:siilaanyolaugh
-Hawdian
-SteadyState
-Fighter
-Maliprince
-HalyeeyQaran
-Boqorka Bantus
-Chris
-Cognitivedissonance
-Thetruthishere
-That South African who insulted the religion and the prophet (SAW)

And now I'm also behind this Diablos character? You all lost your credibility by crying sheep too many times. Jubbaman ba madaxa ka falay. You all are so hilariously paranoid that you would blame a mosquito bite or bee sting as being some other kind of "Jubbaman" construct that is out to troll you for a reaction. :drakekidding:I really wish I had the time to be the orchestrating even half of these accounts, let alone all of them. Unlike you Bahal/Based, I don't have all day to sit in front of my phone in some trap-house on the best Ohio kush a whopping $8 can buy. My time is important and spent almost entirely on unlocking the secrets of the universe.

@Diablos Don't get discouraged by these paranoid people and their accusations. I haven't read your posts but from your dislikes I can tell there are people here who don't like what you have to say. It is practically a rite of passage for all people who go against the grain here to be accused of being me. I have simply dealt way too many karbashes around here. When a collection of users around these parts experience butt-hurt at a single time, it is always assumed I am behind it in someway until evidence to the contrary emerges. :denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I would love to know where you can cop Ohio's finest kush for $8

:obamatell:

Status
Not open for further replies.