Morning Anxiety

Anyone here wake up with anxiety? Soon as I open my eyes, I’m met with a wave of anxiety. My anxiety peaks as soon as I wake up and generally eases by noon. It’s not like there’s an impending doom that’s coming to me that makes me feel this way, but still can’t help the feeling of somethings gonna happen that’s outta my control. I think that’s the root of it. Things happening out of our control.

In any case, my morning remedy for this is a glass of cold water and the AC on or open window.

Anyone else deal with this?

vanilla

i think with my heart
is usually the opposite for me... im more at ease in the morning, the day is fresh, my mind is clear, and time is much slower... check if you are getting quality sleep? like do you feel well rested... are you overthinking before sleep?... and don't eat few hours before bed.

is usually the opposite for me... im more at ease in the morning, the day is fresh, my mind is clear, and time is much slower... check if you are getting quality sleep? like do you feel well rested... are you overthinking before sleep?... and don't eat few hours before bed.
Could be my diet? I eat heavy fat foods like burgers and fries just before I sleep.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Anyone here wake up with anxiety? Soon as I open my eyes, I’m met with a wave of anxiety. My anxiety peaks as soon as I wake up and generally eases by noon. It’s not like there’s an impending doom that’s coming to me that makes me feel this way, but still can’t help the feeling of somethings gonna happen that’s outta my control. I think that’s the root of it. Things happening out of our control.

In any case, my morning remedy for this is a glass of cold water and the AC on or open window.

Yeah, this happens to me. 2 things that helped me;

Getting up earlier than I have to. If I woke up and needed to be somewhere in 30 minutes or something, then it makes it worse. Try getting up an hour and a half to two hours in the morning so the worst feelings of panic have time to fade out.

Secondly, as soon as you wake up, Sit up from your bed, and put your feet on the floor, try to relax, and take a deep breath. Your mind is on high alert when it doesn't need to be, so try focus on something mundane and calmly describe it, whether it's on what's on your table or what's on your wall or whatever.

It’s your diet. Another thing could be do you check your phone soon as you wake up? try stretching and not using ur phone until you pray, drink water, and eat breakfast.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
I have had the same issue for a long time, even feel like throwing up.

What works for me is doing some exercises as soon as I wake up (pull ups, push ups, squats) just for a couple minutes. Then drink some water and do some more exercises for another 5 minutes.
Afterwards I feel very calm.

Before trying this it would take hours for me to feel normal, please give it a try.

My theory is the body is expecting a fight and the exercise tricks the body into thinking it's over.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Instead of Forum-ing go to YOUTUBE, type in Ayaatul Kursi Let it play ALL morning

I used to feel the same way. I would just shiver nonstop, and I would constantly bite my nails.

My advise to you is to find a way calms your mind and body down completely. I suggest you read the morning adhkaar, or read ayaatul kursi, as it worked for me.

Also, as aforementioned by another user, try to sleep on time. This occurs (in my experience) when you get little to no sleep. If you're fresh and fully relaxed, then the chances of you becoming unnecessarily anxious and uneasy are improbable.

Stays safe, brother. :nvjpqts:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The funny thing is last night i felt some what down, then i asked myself what is going on here? It was raining all day, no sun. And the fact that u made this post around the time i felt those feelings emphasizes my Jiiin hates rain theory, all running indoor to mess with your moods

Trending

Latest posts