MOVE OVER NIGERIAN MEN THIS IS WHY KENYAN WOMEN NOW LOVE SOMALI GUYS

A woman i know has been scheming with clenched teeth and buttocks to see if she can be smashed by a Somali man in the neighborhood.

Somalis are the in thing in Nairobi; every woman wants to date Mohammed, Abdul, Ali, or that skinny Abdi kid....

But meanwhile, Somali's are having a ball; taking over all the beautiful women from Nigerians.

I know many chicks who are either pregnant, or are planning to get pregnant for a Somali guy.

A woman i know has been scheming with clenched teeth and buttocks to see if she can be smashed by a Somali man in the neighborhood.

Somalis are the in thing in Nairobi; every woman wants to date Mohammed, Abdul, Ali, or that skinny Abdi kid....

But meanwhile, Somali's are having a ball; taking over all the beautiful women from Nigerians.

I know many chicks who are either pregnant, or are planning to get pregnant for a Somali guy.

Jarar relationship 🤢🤢🤮

You haven’t seen some of the gikuyu women that I have.
kikuyu-woman-playing-music-ngomongo-village-kenya-D3GWGW.jpg

tumblr_b4db9b25e2920e08760c1517ce932eb8_5df3bad7_500.gif

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Only the kikuyu ladies are worth to date and marry.