MP Abiib is a free man

This is what happens you have a foundation stronger than the leader. Biixi tried this nonsense but in a peaceful and law-abiding country this Kulmiye thuggery won’t work, the Supreme Court said hell no.

Bookmark it folks, November 13th. The Kulmiye Karbaash. The Jihad against Jeegaan.

God Bless Somaliland 🍊✌🏾

Last edited:
Bixi and his leadership are extremely incompetent and behaving worse than said barre region.they lost sool but not one person resigned or lost their position.they have no shame.if they were Japanese they would’ve committed suicide

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
Oh too bad jeberties were hope for a civil war to break out, now they can get back to their miserable life. BTW we need a SL election thread sxb.

Guul iyo Gobnimo SL.

This is what happens you have a foundation stronger than the leader. Biixi tried this nonsense but in a peaceful and law-abiding country this Kulmiye thuggery won’t work, the Supreme Court said hell no.

Bookmark it folks, November 13th. The Kulmiye Karbaash. The Jihad against Jeegaan.

God Bless Somaliland 🍊✌🏾
Biixi failed to come by on any fake evidence to hold him in jail :ftw9nwa:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Almis Jabartis support muse bixi dummy, why wouldn't we the dude is from the 80s era and we know all tactics in war from that era lol. We want him to stay where he is bruv, more defeats is good for us.

We need to get into erigavo before new president emerges. Muse is a guaranteed 👌 win.

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
@Almis Jabartis support muse bixi dummy, why wouldn't we the dude is from the 80s era and we know all tactics in war from that era lol. We want him to stay where he is bruv, more defeats is good for us.

We need to get into erigavo before new president emerges. Muse is a guaranteed 👌 win.
DR Osman is this you?

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Oh too bad jeberties were hope for a civil war to break out, now they can get back to their miserable life. BTW we need a SL election thread sxb.

Guul iyo Gobnimo SL.
Can u iidoor take off the jeberti dick out your mouth bunch of langaabs, this one sided beef is killing me nacalaa

Can u iidoor take off the jeberti dick out your mouth bunch of langaabs, this one sided beef is killing me nacalaa
Isn’t your army trying to train militias from Awdal? That’s an attempt to incite civil war if you ask me. Your garaad also asked reer Awdal to join you guys and he got aired.

About one sided beef
1727810588879.gif

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Guul iyo Gobnimo SL.
I barely think of SL, maybe once every 2 weeks I look up the news other than that it don't matter much. Stop obsessing over us Jebertis 😂

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
Jeberti boy I know its hard for your people but try getting your point across without your khanisnimo/fagg0try added to it.
I barely think of SL, maybe once every 2 weeks I look up the news other than that it don't matter much. Stop obsessing over us Jebertis 😂
Then tell me how come every Awdal thread turns into a Jabarti cesspool wishing civil war to break out in SL? yall obsessed mfs dont even live there.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Glad Mr. Bood Bood is out. Muuse Juudan’s administration has made it too common to unlawfully arrest people and hold them hostage for weeks, even months on end.

Hell, my family has even dealt with the unlawful arrests the past several months. There’s not a morsel of cadaalad in Somaliland’s courts, pure corruption.

I have a feeling that Kulmiye will steal this election like they did the last one.

You don’t think about Somaliland? Isn’t that the prank state Maakhir’s flag on your profile? :silanyolaugh:

Trending