MuH PaN AFrICaN

:salute: Fellow geesi native African.

Kick those boer shaydamaha out. :wow1:
Nobody is a foreigner on this Earth because we don't own it in the first place. We cannot own a particular patch of land because we didn't create it ourselves.

So, who are we to say as human beings that others can't live where we live just because they're different to us. Nation-states are one of the greatest lies invented in the modern age walaahi.

When will some of you guys learn?
:mjohreally:
The only madow that gets it:leon:

these caadans are weird in South Africa
they live in slums ever since apartied ended:drakelaugh:

nelson Mandela the only nigga I respect

saw a video of some right wings trying to make people sympthise for them the comments told them to go back to europe:mjlol::salute:

Apollo

VIP
@Naacasfrompunt

You fell for propaganda. Most White South Africans are well off. Those videos are about their bottom 5% only. Every group has poor people, but most White South Africans live in huge villas and ranches.

pirater

the sea
VIP
I ain't pan African but those whites can't say what's good or not good for Africa. Get out you blood sucking vampires.

pirater

the sea
VIP
This dude is a white Boer. His ancestors were immigrants and refugees. Why he acting like this
images (36).jpeg

pirater

the sea
VIP
The only madow that gets it:leon:

these caadans are weird in South Africa
they live in slums ever since apartied ended:drakelaugh:

nelson Mandela the only nigga I respect

saw a video of some right wings trying to make people sympthise for them the comments told them to go back to europe:mjlol::salute:
nah did you know white South Africans own 90% of the wealth together and make up roughly 8-9% of the population. They are living big and rich. All the black peoples are dirt poor and the whites are living luxuriously

Apollo

VIP
:dwill: I really wanted to see some caadans suffer and they had pale skin and blond hair:mjcry::mjhaps:

There is a lot of propaganda about South African Whites on the internet, mainly from white nationalist groups in America and Europe who try to garner sympathy for them. This gives people the distorted image that they are suffering, while in reality these fuckers are rich as hell and live better lives than people in the Netherlands (their ancestors) as they live in huge ass ranches.

Nobody is a foreigner on this Earth because we don't own it in the first place. We cannot own a particular patch of land because we didn't create it ourselves.

So, who are we to say as human beings that others can't live where we live just because they're different to us. Nation-states are one of the greatest lies invented in the modern age walaahi.
Can i live In your house and take it from you since you dont own nor created it

They’re talking about us like we’re rodents or something :farmajoyaab:

:francis: Somalis gotta rebuild Somalia man this made my blood boil:ohlord:

Can i live In your house and take it from you since you dont own nor created it
That's a ridiculous comparison, a house is the not same as the Earth. A man may build a house with his own hands or purchase it, therefore he gets ownership of it.

The Earth, however, belongs to Allah (S.W.T) and so he owns it and he gives it to whom he pleases. Yes, you can also purchase land but that's only because human beings are greedy and don't wish to share the land with each other.

That's a ridiculous comparison, a house is the not same as the Earth. A man may build a house with his own hands or purchase it, therefore he gets ownership of it.

The Earth, however, belongs to Allah (S.W.T) and so he owns it and he gives it to whom he pleases. Yes, you can also purchase land but that's only because human beings are greedy and don't wish to share the land with each other.
I know earth belong to belong and everything to allah but also i think allah has given every nations a land where they could live and guard their borders
Just like allah give bani Israel homr land
Also where do those tht buy lands get from they get from ppl tht claimed lands for themself
If someone want to own big lands such as country for their onw ppl and nations it is not greedy
Every nations have homelands and borders tht is how
If if it was forbiden ppl to homelands and country. Allah would have revealed tht in the quran
Every nations must have lands and borders so they can live there and develope their land and country
But it is not good to say cuz ppl have lands tht they should allow non of their nations to claim and live there without there permission
Btw why did turks and khlifas and other kindoms claimed lands and made borders
I think allah would have banned if tht was tht way but allah didnt ban it