Muqdisho rising

Now we just gotta fix those roads man subhanallah
If the regional administration actually built infrastructure like roads, sewage system, traffic lights and more to a good standard, we could become a higher tier African city. Private sector is booming but its time for dowlada hoose to step up.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Xamar will be impressive once they have social housing for those with disabilities and no rampant unemployment. Putting glitter on xar doesn’t make it gold.

Either way, thanks for sharing, but we’re still far from the finish line.

Last edited:
Xamar will be impressive once they have social housing for those with disabilities and no rampant unemployment. Putting glitter on xar doesn’t make it gold.

Either way, thanks for sharing, but we’re still far from the finish line.
I was looking at maps of xamar in the early 2000 all the housing projects were scrapped for material and jinxed slums built on them. We need to ban the import of jingad

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
I was looking at maps of xamar in the early 2000 all the housing projects were scrapped for material and jinxed slums built on them. We need to ban the import of jingad
We can’t have favelas with jingads as all our roofs in our capital. It’s calool xumo going there and you see poor Somalis who aren’t as fortunate left with nothing. Because that could’ve been one of us.

If the regional administration actually built infrastructure like roads, sewage system, traffic lights and more to a good standard, we could become a higher tier African city. Private sector is booming but its time for dowlada hoose to step up.
Too much bililiqo going on man. We need a serious and independent BRA

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN is this is the same Xamar as 1999?

It's not sustainable their development after 1500 puntites shed their blood for it to remove moryans and terrorists. It really isn't sustainable, it's all Haram loot from the 90s, and all Haram ends in destruction anyways and why Shabab is making sure to expand its capabilities to drones to send to those buildings. Now Egypt n Ethiopia will end up waging war, which will be a next level destruction. A slower halal development beats Haram development because all the Haram ppl worldwide will come and target it.

Anyone can build cheap towers bruv, do U know how cheap Chinese building materials 😂 none of those building combined is worth one port like garacad. U just see the ikea synthetic finishing, don't U ask yourself what the building material is lol, it couldn't even last with one rpg attack before it crumbles, or earthquakes. U get what U pay for is big mahmah here in Australia.

That city will never rise before it's taken down again waryaa, it will always be in chaos because their founding roots is Haram, their final end will be Haram which is destruction. Most smart hags r fleeing it to their region with clan plus govt protection, trust me I know how they think.

Last edited:

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
It's not sustainable their development after 1500 puntites shed their blood for it to remove moryans and terrorists. It really isn't sustainable, it's all Haram loot from the 90s, and all Haram ends in destruction anyways and why Shabab is making sure to expand its capabilities to drones to send to those buildings. Now Egypt n Ethiopia will end up waging war, which will be a next level destruction. A slower halal development beats Haram development because all the Haram ppl worldwide will come and target it.

Anyone can build cheap towers bruv, do U know how cheap Chinese building materials 😂 none of those building combined is worth one port like garacad. U just see the ikea synthetic finishing, don't U ask yourself what the building material is lol, it couldn't even last with one rpg attack before it crumbles, or earthquakes. U get what U pay for is big mahmah here in Australia.

That city will never rise before it's taken down again waryaa, it will always be in chaos because their founding roots is Haram, their final end will be Haram which is destruction. Most smart hags r fleeing it to their region with clan plus govt protection, trust me I know how they think.
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Trending

Latest posts