Muse Bixi "PL let Bygones be bygones"

Its upto the people of those deegans to decide.

PL nor SL cant take it by force. so why should pl go to war over people who dont want to be part of PL. Bixi knows this and is saying the people chose us and lets move on , i agree tbh
Personally PL shouldnt bother till the dhulos are ready and united. which they are not even then i would be wary.

we got better things to focus on as reer pl.

Let them go who cares

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Its upto the people of those deegans to decide.

PL nor SL cant take it by force. so why should pl go to war over people who dont want to be part of PL. Bixi knows this and is saying the people chose us and lets move on , i agree tbh
Personally PL shouldnt bother till the dhulos are ready and united. which they are not even then i would be wary.

we got better things to focus on as reer pl.

Let them go who cares
Reer Sool are divided, what you said its true.

South Sool aka reer Boocame refuse bribe money 5 to 6 times. Tukaraaq iyo Lasscanood choice jeegaan.

You are right, let them decide whom to join.

Reborn

South Sool aka reer Boocame refuse bribe money 5 to 6 times. Tukaraaq iyo Lasscanood choice jeegaan.

Sool is divided?

You're confusing empty lands and creating new terms like South Sool :mjlol:

Bribe money?

More like actual development and creation of council that has a budget to implement basic needs.In Puntland budget, the local governments in Sool get 0 from the central government. :gucciwhat:

Screenshot_20220921-112602~2.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sool is divided?

You're confusing empty lands and creating new terms like South Sool :mjlol:

Bribe money?

More like actual development and creation of council that has a budget to implement basic needs.In Puntland budget, the local governments in Sool get 0 from the central government. :gucciwhat:

View attachment 238673
If taleex and Boocaame empty lands then I have nothing to say to you :mjcry: .

SL known to give bribe money to locals to go against PL since 2004.

Now it seems you dont have that much money. 6 times you declare that you control Boocaame in reality you fail.

Reborn
If taleex and Boocaame empty lands then I have nothing to say to you :mjcry: .

SL known to give bribe money to locals to go against PL since 2004.

Now it seems you dont have that much money. 6 times you declare that you control Boocaame in reality you fail.

You're talking as if they are cities with thousands of residents that have a local government elected and funded by Puntland :mjlol:

Keep ignoring your government documents which washes away your points.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala

Who cares about these ex harti we need to banish and exile them from the harti alliance only the loyal dhulos stay like bocaame. Also reer warsangeli dad landheer ah dad daacad ah. New sanaag road will boost economy we need to invest sanaag walaal

Trust Me Costume GIF by Big Brother

Why does Puntland claim only the parts of Sool, Sanaag and Mudug where Darods live in? This is a violation of Somalia's federal constitution that stipulates that FMSs are based on old regions not on clans

Why does Puntland claim only the parts of Sool, Sanaag and Mudug where Darods live in? This is a violation of Somalia's federal constitution that stipulates that FMSs are based on old regions not on clans

The isaaqs of hargesia berbera and burco dont give 2 shyts about the southern constitution. This is a land grab too them, ya ibn hutu.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Oh sorry we gonna claim the entire somaliland u dumb shit

So SL is winning hearts of reer Sool because it spends more money on development than PL government? If the disputed territories can be won back by simply investing more than the counterpart then I can see a future where all of Somalia's FMS and FGS coordinate to bring the two least developed gobols in SL into their hegemony. Since right now only one FMS is bidding for Sool and Sanaag.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
The isaaqs of hargesia berbera and burco dont give 2 shyts about the southern constitution. This is a land grab too them, ya ibn hutu.
If they only claimed the darood parts then wouldn’t we claim darood galgadud areas lmaoaoaoo Puntland is an ideology state not clan state like sambuusaland

If they only claimed the darood parts then wouldn’t we claim darood galgadud areas lmaoaoaoo Puntland is an ideology state not clan state like sambuusaland
Not true PL operates on tribal borders, there is a green line in a multi clan city of Galkacyo. SL is more diverse than PL.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
So SL is winning hearts of reer Sool because it spends more money on development than PL government? If the disputed territories can be won back by simply investing more than the counterpart then I can see a future where all of Somalia's FMS and FGS coordinate to bring the two least developed gobols in SL into their hegemony. Since right now only one FMS is bidding for Sool and Sanaag.
Puntland was too focused on Al shabaab assisting galmudug and others now that mudane Hassan sheikh mahamud is actually doing a decent job we can focus on Sool and Sanaag

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Not true PL operates on tribal borders, there is a green line in a multi clan city of Galkacyo. SL is more diverse than PL.
kkkk south gaalkayo which only makes 15% of the city would rather be apart of Galmudug then Puntland we would welcome them with open arms just as we did when we invited them back

what does somaliland have other then sambuusa triangle folks, cisse reer awdal and madhiban that are discriminated like black people in america 1800s?

It’s only when u include harti warsan and dhulo is when they have more

kkkk south gaalkayo which only makes 15% of the city would rather be apart of Galmudug then Puntland we would welcome them with open arms just as we did when we invited them back

what does somaliland have other then sambuusa triangle folks, cisse reer awdal and madhiban that are discriminated like black people in america 1800s?

It’s only when u include harti warsan and dhulo is when they have more
I think you are in denial, I just watched a video of SL president in Tukaraq village.

Trending

Latest posts