MUSLIM RACE MIXING ARTICLE USES THE OFT-EXAMPLE OF SOMALIS.

"The reality is that it is entirely possible that a British Somali who grew up in Great Britain may share more commonalities in culture with a British Pakistani who grew up in Great Britain than they would with a fellow Somali in Somalia. Regarding such a scenario, it could be argued that the recommendation to marry someone of the same culture would not conflict between two such individuals getting married to one another."

racism-mixed-marriages

the paki imam in the uk would rather give the somali sister to a Madow revert than give his daughter to the revert

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
It is not racist to want to keep your people pure, it is not racist to have a cultural and aesthetic preference for your own people.

It is racist when you say muslims should not mix and you oppose it.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
"The reality is that it is entirely possible that a British Somali who grew up in Great Britain may share more commonalities in culture with a British Pakistani who grew up in Great Britain than they would with a fellow Somali in Somalia. Regarding such a scenario, it could be argued that the recommendation to marry someone of the same culture would not conflict between two such individuals getting married to one another."

racism-mixed-marriages

the paki imam in the uk would rather give the somali sister to a Madow revert than give his daughter to the revert
Not true. We share more commonalities with fellow northeast africans (e.g people with similar cultures) and our people wherever they may live not someone with an alien culture to us.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
stop with u disgusting victim mentallity and this fairytale of masjid giving halimos to madows, why would somali man wanna marry paki girl of all females kkkk

stop with u disgusting victim mentallity and this fairytale of masjid giving halimos to madows, why would somali man wanna marry paki girl of all females kkkk
you got it twisted brotha. im not feigning for paki siil. its that these somali girls usually have a fetish for revert prison muslims

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
this is from Muslim Skeptic- Haqiqatjou's website. people have been right to warn against them.

anyways, I think this is a new idea they made up.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
I have seen him on Twitter. Who is he?

this is a really tough question.

let me try to explain who he is in the most neutral way possible and then explain my actual viewpoint on him.

from a neutral standpoint: he is a Muslim social media personality who is known for criticizing liberalism. he's especially popular for his youtube videos where he's criticizing liberals and liberalism, as well as liberal Muslims.

at least, this is what he was known for at first. but then he went this whole route where he's also very focused on calling Muslims bootlickers if they don't criticize Saudi Arabia.

he even insults Muslim scholars who don't speak against Saudi.

as for more of my own view of him.... I think he is a super deviant person who promotes a diet version of Al Qaeda type ideology and who himself has modernist tendencies even though he presents himself as this ultimate opposition to liberalism.

I made a thread about him: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/daniel-haqiqatjou-and-red-pill.147554/

these are two videos on him I recommend

(showing how Haqiqatjou is basically promoting a diet version of Al Qaeda type ideology^)

(exposing deviation of Haqiqatjou in insulting Muslims and calling them bootlickers if they're not obsessed with publically ranting against Saudi like he is.... also btw Haqiqatjou- who is super into ranting about Saudi and harassing people who don't- just happens to be Iranian)

of course all this goes into a lot of details. the stuff with Haqiqatjou is complicated. but the videos and thread go into why I think he's really deviant.... and why I think he promotes khawarij type ideology.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
From my British experience you don’t see much Somali Pakistani intermixing here, most Somalis marry Somali and those that marry out tend to be to North Africans.

Pakistanis and us have very little in common

Trending

Latest posts