Muslims beefing with FBAs on Twitter

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
he screenshotted her reply to an Islamaphobic madow guy. Don't believe everything you see.
It’s not a reply you autist, she deleted the tweet goofy ass nigga and one of the users showed the pics of her clapping first, and who tf wants to believe the colonized?

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
@greznigrezni @Keep it a boqol 💯 i can’t take y’all niggas seriously, if you wanna be a racist pig then be it but don’t come up at me with me being anti muslim and somali
Keep calling me racist mf you have sided with kaffar without even given the entire situation(I looked for the tweet) , claim that madows can’t be racist despite given proof and claim that Somalis are more racist then madows

we got a BLM Abdi in the house

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Bro I’m done with these 🦝, have a good night and may allah bless y’all
You're the literal definition of cooon.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Look at all these shameless people here bragging about who hates Somalis more between Cadaans and Madows

War wtf, they all hate us including arabs since existence of mankind, the sons of Cush

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Look at all these shameless people here bragging about who hates Somalis more between Cadaans and Madows

War wtf, they all hate us including arabs since existince of mankind, the sons of Cush
I agree but this dude claims madow man can’t do no wrong and he’s riding for these ppl like his life depends on it

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯

War wtf, they all hate us including arabs since existince of mankind, the sons of Cush
I’ve been saying this, cadaans have no love for us at all, but at the end of the day, we EBK