My beef with Mohamud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga is so white. He has embraced white culture and the white way of life. Embraced is the wrong word. He was born into it.

Now you might be wondering how I am in any position to talk. Well I am just very Western. I have nothing to do with "white".

But @Mohamud has alot to do with white. I think you had Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. I think you have an Asian girlfriend. I think you go to the Sci-Fi convention. I think you have a comic book collection.

I have a hard time believing you've ever had canjeelo.

I think you're really a white man troll masquerading as a Somali

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Nigga is so white. He has embraced white culture and the white way of life. Embraced is the wrong word. He was born into it.

Now you might be wondering how I am in any position to talk. Well I am just very Western. I have nothing to do with "white".

But @Mohamud has alot to do with white. I think you had Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. I think you have an Asian girlfriend. I think you go to the Sci-Fi convention. I think you have a comic book collection.

What's wrong with the bold part?

You wish you were as white as him. I bet it kills you inside. :pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just did a list on my white qualities... And yeah maybe Roger 2 spirit was more appropriate

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AbdiJohnson trying to fit in and all
upload_2016-10-12_2-25-47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending