My cousin thinks sex work is an actual profession

Is sex work an actual profession?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
She has brought dishonour on our entire clan. She is a white washed sex worker with a liberal arts degree. I am the only person who actually still sides with her but my patience is wearing thin. She thinks sex work is liberating and all that crap but time will catch up with her. Her family expected a lot from her and even footed her residency bill during college.

How would you lead someone like that who is digging her own grave?

She has brought dishonour on our entire clan. She is a white washed sex worker with a liberal arts degree. I am the only person who actually still sides with her but my patience is wearing thin. She thinks sex work is liberating and all that crap but time will catch up with her. Her family expected a lot from her and even footed her residency bill during college.

How would you lead someone like that who is digging her own grave?
First of all, not to be rude but a liberal arts degree is good for nothing. It is a profession, albeit shameless and you can't really blame them. I don't know though, seems like a lost cause to me unfortunately.

Lmao
Try getting closer to her and eventually explain why what she’s doing isn’t going to end well for her.

if she’s not willing to listen after several persuasions; let her do her and let the streets cover her tab:manny:

Trending

Latest posts