My dating misadventure— the mating pool has literal xaar in it 🧍🏽‍♀️

Recently, I went on a date with someone from an ethnic background I'm not very fond of, but he was attractive and tall enough for me to overlook it. Halfway through the date, though, I started getting the ick. He seemed shy and nervous, and wouldn't make much eye contact.. cute ig but at some point it got annoying—ick #1. Then he started mentioning his trips abroad with his homeboys, and the way he kept bringing them up gave brosexual ICKKKK like.. I know what you are gang. The final ick, which sealed the deal, was that he smoked both cigarettes and loud..

:tacky:

Yaraye

VIP
Many men are secretly gay. They are just not brave to come out
Coming Out Pride GIF by PAPER

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
I’m convinced many men are indeed bisexual. Never trust a man who spends most of his free time around other men

I think that's a bit of a reach and unfair to men who just like to hang around their bros. Somewhat agree though. The real way to tell if a man is potentially homo is if he's
1. unusually protective of his friends, to the point where even his girl can't say something out of line or a joke about one of his friends.
2. Has had homo experiences with his friends. You'd be surprised how many dudes have seen their friends naked on too many occasions. That's not normal.
3. those who apply bros>"hoes" code to their girlfriends and wives. That's weird. The women who you're in a relationship with, that will potentially or already has started to build a future with you, should always supersede your bros.

:yacadiim:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Recently, I went on a date with someone from an ethnic background I'm not very fond of, but he was attractive and tall enough for me to overlook it. Halfway through the date, though, I started getting the ick. He seemed shy and nervous, and wouldn't make much eye contact.. cute ig but at some point it got annoying—ick #1. Then he started mentioning his trips abroad with his homeboys, and the way he kept bringing them up gave brosexual ICKKKK like.. I know what you are gang. The final ick, which sealed the deal, was that he smoked both cigarettes and loud..

Is he a good Muslim man? If so inshallah you both will get married?

I think that's a bit of a reach and unfair to men who just like to hang around their bros. Somewhat agree though. The real way to tell if a man is potentially homo is if he's
1. unusually protective of his friends, to the point where even his girl can't say something out of line or a joke about one of his friends.
2. Has had homo experiences with his friends. You'd be surprised how many dudes have seen their friends naked on too many occasions. That's not normal.
3. those who apply bros>"hoes" code to their girlfriends and wives. That's weird. The women who you're in a relationship with, that will potentially or already has started to build a future with you, should always supersede your bros.

:yacadiim:
Seeing them once or twice a week is ok but other than that… you’re super suspect

Of course the nigga isn’t a good Muslim he smokes, drinks & had premarital yk what. Btw im not Muslim & definitely not marrying him.. he’s been blocked actually :russ:
Promise me you won’t finesse some miskeen farax in the future when you realize a life of degeneracy isn’t the way. :francis:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

it is YOUR FAULT!

You should started the conversation with "I am not a believer" are you?

PS what qabil was he?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m convinced many men are indeed bisexual. Never trust a man who spends most of his free time around other men

Real str8 men are loners. They don't have a group of male friends

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Of course the nigga isn’t a good Muslim he smokes, drinks & had premarital yk what. Btw im not Muslim & definitely not marrying him.. he’s been blocked actually :russ:
So many gaal Somalis in here 💀 plz respectfully stop talking about Somali business cause you not Somali anymore.