My dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A world where everyone can live in peace and harmony and stylish. Lord knows some people need a stylist so bad.:tacky:

I also wouldn't mind being the first Somali to own a sky scraper and a world renowned empire.:wow1:

Inshallah.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I want to live in a dream where everyone is comfortably middle class while I'm batman-rich, batman or both

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
He wants to be sultan with a buetiful array of concubines in which he watches tentatively as his girls dance provocatively for him whilst he smokes his shisha. Only his eyes wonder to a girl he wishes to choose and spend the night with, a night with al-waarabe bin hasheem is such a desirable mission. Could I be your favourite concubine ?

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
He wants to be sultan with a buetiful array of concubines in which he watches tentatively as his girls dance provocatively for him as he smokes his shisha. Only his eyes wonder to a girl he wishes to choose and spend the night with, a night with al-waarabe bin hasheem is such a desirable mission. Could I be your favourite concubine ?

Most certainly. I want you to sit on my face

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: Of course :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Aah quick my child let's run to the sultans throne my goodness you look about 13, his chamber is much more pleasant. However I do warn you I have an infectious viral disease which if cuaght turns you into a flesh eating zombie. Do you still wish to go ahead ?

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Aah quick my child let's run to the sultans throne my goodness you look about 13, his chamber is much more pleasant. However I do warn you I have an infectious viral disease which if cuaght turns you into a flesh eating zombie. Do you still wish to go ahead ?

Nah im good, @Kanye would tho.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Nah im good, @Kanye would tho.
Ayyo bruh what you doing

article-2540680-1AB60F3C00000578-223_634x960.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.