my family searched my room

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I just got back from school and my parents were ransacking my entire room. My father was enraged, he didn't even let me come into my room or even just go upstairs.

So i wait in the kitchen 10 min and he come slap me in the face and yelled at me.

They are searching because my mother found a joint while cleaning my room today, she called my father who came home before work to search my things.

Obviously, they found the bag of weed with the a pack of cigarette I have a little weed that I have brought back from a night out but i was never gonna smoke it wallahi i was gonna throw it tonight

My dad said it's a privilege to live with them while they go to school and they don't want drugs in the house.

He told me he gives me 30 minutes to think about my actions and that if I don't want to take the door I have to be honest and I have to make him a list of all the things he will find that does not have. its place here by doing a thorough search (I don't know what that means, the drawers were already upside down when I got back).

what do you think ?

Sol

?
Just be honest and state why you're using it they probably are worried if you're a dealer or something

You have two options. Outright admit to it or deny it by saying it was a friends joint.

I would just be upfront about it and say you just experimented on it and you didn’t like it.

I just got back from school and my parents were ransacking my entire room. My father was enraged, he didn't even let me come into my room or even just go upstairs.

So i wait in the kitchen 10 min and he come slap me in the face and yelled at me.

They are searching because my mother found a joint while cleaning my room today, she called my father who came home before work to search my things.

Obviously, they found the bag of weed with the a pack of cigarette I have a little weed that I have brought back from a night out but i was never gonna smoke it wallahi i was gonna throw it tonight

My dad said it's a privilege to live with them while they go to school and they don't want drugs in the house.

He told me he gives me 30 minutes to think about my actions and that if I don't want to take the door I have to be honest and I have to make him a list of all the things he will find that does not have. its place here by doing a thorough search (I don't know what that means, the drawers were already upside down when I got back).

what do you think ?

You have amazing parents. Apologise kiss their feet say you were just curious and it wont happen again, no parent can be mad when their kids apology is sincere we all make mistakes.

Abandon their child over weed? :what1:

44bw8j.png

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Wallahi I will talk to your father. Put him on here. I very much wish he kicks you out of the house before you poison your siblings. You are the cancerous organ of the family body and you will infect others if you are not dealt with

Djokovic

Somali Arab

what do you think ?
Stop smoking weed u nacas

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

what do you think ?

I think u r a whole bowl of problems for your parents. God help them :)

:(

Xaruun

VIP
Wallahi I will talk to your father. Put him on here. I very much wish he kicks you out of the house before you poison your siblings. You are the cancerous organ of the family body and you will infect others if you are not dealt with
He’ll turn his sisters into s and his brothers into gangbanging qashin if he doesn’t fix up.

Trending