My favorite anime YouTuber

I’m so glad he called our Fairy Tale. Erza is the only good character. Natsu is the most boring shonen protagonist ever. He’s a discount Luffy. The creator’s style borrows from Eichiiro Oda.

Poor Tenshinhan got done dirty in Dragonball Super. Everybody, even Muten Roshi got to shine. Hell, in the Moro arc, motherfucking Jaco got character development

Add every other Z fighter beside the saiyans onto the list
My husbando, Android 17 won the whole tournament. Son Goku wouldn’t of been able to kill Moro, without Uub giving him his God ki and Vegeta used his new diffusion techniques to separate Moro from the planet, Earth. Because Goku is an idiot SJW. His retard ass gave Moro a senzu bean. I’m done with Son

My husbando, Android 17 won the whole tournament. Son Goku wouldn’t of been able to kill Moro, without Uub giving him his God ki and Vegeta used his new diffusion techniques to separate Moro from the planet, Earth. Because Goku is an idiot SJW. His retard ass gave Moro a senzu bean. I’m done with Son
Son’s been acting weird ever since the end of the buy arc tbh he only cares about fighting at this point 🤷🏾‍♂️