My favorite members of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

It's Tuesday and I will be listing my favorite members and why they're are my favorite.

Duchess-- what else is there to say, she's intelligent, good advisor, funny and she keeps it real.
Sophisticate-- down to earth, smart, respectful and witty. She's always in my top 3.
Bandit-- bandy is rough around the edges but once he loosens up, he's pretty funny and he never shies away from telling you the truth whether he wants to stir the pot or not. He got me into ratchet music recently.
The-screw-- he's pretty chill but I've noticed one thing about him, he keeps it to himself, he will participate in most topics but he's still reserved.
Airjalam-- I'm only putting him in this list is because he's the cuz lol kidding, but seriously he's the homie and he keeps it real also.

Next week I will be listing more members. Stay tuned.

Idol,

Thank you. You're pretty chill yourself. Is this the first time you're posting this topic? Thank you for not listing me with any weirdos. :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Idol thanks for making the list. We have the a similar sense of humour, so we get each other's punchlines while ciddhartha needs a rosetta stone to figure it out. :)

@Solid you remind me of that lil' bro that's constantly vying for attention, very adorable. lol

It's Tuesday and I will be listing my favorite members and why they're are my favorite.

Duchess-- what else is there to say, she's Mj
Sophisticate-- Shes a girl
Bandit-- he part of the girls aka Snitch
The-screw-- His a nerd
Airjalam-- because His Mj

Next week I will be listing more members. Stay tuned.

Corrected

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I'm done..in abandoning the forum life...I mean my future female deliberately left me out although I've been making decent topics of lately :angryman::drakewtf::kendrickcry::mjcry::mjcry::meleshame:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Corrected

taylor-swift-label-hate-2.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

I will be updating my list every Tuesday.

Thanks to all the positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.