My friend died today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون

I've come online just to post this. It has been a huge wake-up call for me and a reminder. I'm lost for words. I knew this 20 year old fella for over 5 years. We need to fix up because wallahi we are going to die too. What have we prepared for tomorrow? I thought to myself, what if I was in his shoes now and it was me that was going to be questioned by the two angels? Use your time wisely, you don't have much of it.

I hope this message benefits you.

و صل الله و سلم و بارك على نبينا و حبيبنا

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Thanks for the daily reminder of our mortality. I concur that we need to prepare ourselves for death so that we are ready when the inevitable transpires.

Salih

Move right or get left
AUN

hope everything is ok for you it is truly an eye opener thanks for reminding us sxb..
It has been tough akhi. I've come to realise that pleasure is a liar. Pleasure never fulfills you. We spend our wealth and time for something temporary like pleasure even though it's temporary. It never lasts. It makes you feel empty again after that short-term excitement.

Spend your time wisely my brother. Pleasure calls me night and day too. We have to accustom ourselves to ignoring it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its an eye opener Really, I havent lost anyone but I know how IT feels to almost die

Ill keep your friend in my prayers
AUN

Salih

Move right or get left
@The-Southerner Are you from Manchester? I think you might know me if you are. Anyway they found a suspect. May Allah give the murderer what he deserves. It would have been better if brothers focused on their deen, their future and took life more seriously. Make sure you raise your kids properly if you have any in this country. May Allah give us success.

Again, AUN to your friends. What are the circumstances of his killing?

Was it being at the wrong place at the wrong time, mistaken identity or gang related?

Just curious.

P.S, the only thing that comes up on Google for a stabbing in Manchester is some 'Moss side killing'.

Salih

Move right or get left
Again, AUN to your friends. What are the circumstances of his killing?

Was it being at the wrong place at the wrong time, mistaken identity or gang related?

Just curious.

P.S, the only thing that comes up on Google for a stabbing in Manchester is some 'Moss side killing'.
No one knows walaalkaay. We need to find the murderer to answer that question. Life is soo short though man.

@The-Southerner Are you from Manchester? I think you might know me if you are. Anyway they found a suspect. May Allah give the murderer what he deserves. It would have been better if brothers focused on their deen, their future and took life more seriously. Make sure you raise your kids properly if you have any in this country. May Allah give us success.

Yh heard they caught two suspects but I hope your friend gets some type
of justice Inshallah. The most important lesson here is death is inevitable
no matter how young and strong we are, thanks for the reminder bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.