My friend told me he’d never want somalia to become rich

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
He told me he’d prefer somalia to just be safe but not rich because he believes there’d be a huge influx of immigrants from poor nations surrounding Somalia all migrating to Somalia :reallymaury: I wonder if anybody here feels the same way

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
He told me he’d prefer somalia to just be safe but not rich because he believes there’d be a huge influx of immigrants from poor nations surrounding Somalia all migrating to Somalia :reallymaury: I wonder if anybody here feels the same way

Your friend is a langaab:chrisfreshhah:

Bound to happen - the current government are working on open borders for the Horn of Africa

That's because Somalia's Government is being influenced by Marxists in the United Nations who want to flood the nation with Bantu immigrants---who outnumber Somalis 30-1

They have no interest in preserving the Somali race, and pretty soon Somalia will be just another Bantu nation

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That's because Somalia's Government is being influenced by Marxists in the United Nations who want to flood the nation with Bantu immigrants---who outnumber Somalis 30-1

They have no interest in preserving the Somali race, and pretty soon Somalia will be just another Bantu nation

Proof?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You guys are forgetting about the fact that somalis are hella racist. Some of their fathers or grandfathers owned slaves, while it still happens in southern Somalia.

They can come and do the hard labour, however they will never beat the political savage Somalis who will form militias against you to futher their own goal. And this is against fellow somalis, imagine the bantus.

Apollo

VIP
You guys are forgetting about the fact that somalis are hella racist. Some of their fathers or grandfathers owned slaves, while it still happens in southern Somalia.

They can come and do the hard labour, however they will never beat the political savage Somalis who will form militias against you to futher their own goal. And this is against fellow somalis, imagine the bantus.

The vast vast majority of Somalis never owned slaves.

Only a few clans did and those are ironically often highly mixed with them.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The vast vast majority of Somalis never owned slaves.

Only a few clans did and those are ironically often highly mixed with them.

Yet it still is ingrained in the culture that they are inferior, if you knew about your history then you would have known that every single ancient port in somalia sold slaves. The first recorded documents are from the early ancient Egypt.

Ain't no laandhere clan going to accept defeat to bantus. As long as the laandhere have influence this will never happen.

Sambuus

Inactive
Somalis should not generally be welcoming of other ethnicities and people, as we are a notoriously homogeneous country. The laws surrounding immigration should be harsh and they should give easier access to citizenship for immigrants that are planning to work. If Somalia becomes rich, they have to be nationalistic or else they’ll be another refugee camp.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Yet it still is ingrained in the culture that they are inferior, if you knew about your history then you would have known that every single ancient port in somalia sold slaves. The first recorded documents are from the early ancient Egypt.

Ain't no laandhere clan going to accept defeat to bantus. As long as the laandhere have influence this will never happen.

Until our women drag us on Twitter to force us to grant the immigrants equality.

Not long afterwards those immigrants will mix with the existing Somali Bantus and you'll soon be a minority and be forced to kneel while reciting all the crimes your ancestors committed.

Fj+doomer+lookalike+best+picks_fa81ae_7491716.jpg

Somalia and Somaliland should be 100% ethnically Somali only. No Chinese, Oromos, Bantu, Ethiopians. Fellow Arab league members (Only Rich Gulf) can to own property but must pay high tax. And we can use that revenue.

Mozart

You need people like me
Really where did you read that?
Ethiopian prime minister mentioned it a few days ago in his address at the Djibouti conference. Watch from minute 6 (at around 3:30 he mentions why Somalia is useful) :

Also, Somali’s finance minister has mentioned human integration previously :

OffTheDome

Proud American
Ethiopian prime minister mentioned it a few days ago in his address at the Djibouti conference. Watch from minute 6 (at around 3:30 he mentions why Somalia is useful) :

Also, Somali’s finance minister has mentioned human integration previously :

PM Abiy wants a Horn of Africa integration as well :faysalwtf:

Trending

Latest posts