My friend would frequently post lovey-dovey paragraph of his admiration 4 his female and tis happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They just divorced ...

Rule number 1.....DO NOT POST SWEEET CRAPPY STUFF LIKE THAT ON THE AFFAIRS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD

rule number 2....DO NOT MENTION HER AND IF YOU DO THEN MENTION HER AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE

rule number 3...KEEP HER OUT OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN

This friend of mine now has deleted her off of his fb:drakewtf: I mean why would you put her on three at the first place..marriage is like the weather in London, it'll be sunny today, rainy tomorrow and snow storm the day after

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They just divorced ...

Rule number 1.....DO NOT POST SWEEET CRAPPY STUFF LIKE THAT ON THE AFFAIRS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD

rule number 2....DO NOT MENTION HER AND IF YOU DO THEN MENTION HER AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE

rule number 3...KEEP HER OUT OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN

This friend of mine now has deleted her off of his fb:drakewtf: I mean why would you put her on three at the first place..marriage is like the weather in London, it'll be sunny today, rainy tomorrow and snow storm the day after

if I was Ever married I would keep it private

They just divorced ...

How long were they married?

VixR

Veritas
He was writing up those "appreciation" paragraphs to cover up his guilt from all the while cheating on her.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are deep adeer !:dwill:

Btw how come you are not attacking:duckr: me for randomly tagging you of lately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.