My maadow mum think Madow isn’t a racial slur

Even though my mum is “woke”, she told me that the word Madow isn’t a bad word. She doesn’t even believe the word nappy is bad. Her reason is that Bantus have kinky hair. Curly isn’t the same as kinky. She said that the maadows that are offended don’t like their natural hair.

I love my mum’s hair. It’s very thick, jet black and super long. The reason why a lot of AA women are no hair is the treatment. Those weaves and perms damage your hair really bad. Look at AA men, who have exactly same hair. My mum’s super fast and the longest she ever had was to her elbow.

I love my mum’s hair. It’s very thick, jet black and super long. The reason why a lot of AA women are no hair is the treatment. Those weaves and perms damage your hair really bad. Look at AA men, who have exactly same hair. My mum’s super fast and the longest she ever had was to her elbow.
Jaraar is bad used like for example negroe so I understand the point
But nothing wrong with Afro Hair

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
nappy, straight, curly etc is just a protein made by the body, no features or body part is more superior than another. So technically ur hooyo is correct. As for the racial slurs, we should stop using them and instead use uplifting terms :)

Bcoz she right abaayo
A lot of Latinos and maadows are obsessed with straight hair. Ironically, kinky ( the 4c type) isn’t common with my maadow side. Her sister has wavy hair. My grandma wore wigs to hide her red hair. I think because gingers were heavy discriminated against in her day.

nappy, straight, curly etc is just a protein made by the body, no features or body part is more superior than another. So technically ur hooyo is correct. As for the racial slurs, we should stop using them and instead use uplifting terms :)
Yes, but why do AAs call themselves the nword or use nappy as an insult? You can’t ask someone to love you, if you don’t love yourself. Also, whites down south used n***a, too. Arabs, Irish and Native Americans have the same racial slur, so it’s not technically a word that sorely becomes to maadows

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Your mom is right j.a.r.e.e.r It’s not a slur. But we live in a politically correct society unfortunately. In the Somali language we call Chinese people “indho yar” which literally translates to small eyes. If I said to a Chinese or Asian person I’d be viewed as a racist :manny:

Your mom is right j.a.r.e.e.r It’s not a slur. But we live in a politically correct society unfortunately. In the Somali language we call Chinese people “indho yar” which literally translates to small eyes. If I said to a Chinese or Asian person I’d be viewed as a racist :manny:
I was just about to say that!!!! My boyfriend facepalmed so hard when I told him the Somali word for Chinese. He loves it because he hates the Chinese. Some Mexicans don’t like East Asians.