My mentor, my hero, and my teacher is sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How dare you :angryman::angryman:

It was w temporary thing ...do not ask this question again ..

I'm visiting him in hospital

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Temporary marriage?

I didn't know the sheikh was that kind of a sheikh. :gnzbryw:

The marriage was over after the last slice of cake was finished I guess.:yloezpe:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Those poor women that he took advantage of when they were really down gave him the evil eye. Karma is real folks. This man was concerned about showing off his wives, women who wanted to get out of war torn Country. His main concern was let me videotape them feeding me like goat he really is.

On that note, may Allah swt make him better so he can ask the world and the women for forgiveness.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Those poor women that he took advantage of when they were really down gave him the evil eye. Karma is real folks. This man was concerned about showing off his wives, women who wanted to get out of war torn Country. His main concern was let me videotape them feeding me like goat he really is.

On that note, may Allah swt make him better so he can ask the world and the women for forgiveness.

:angryman::angryman:You little midget quit annihilating the highly esteemed Sheikh Dabacasar. He is a man of the people. May his total health return for more entertainment and dacwah

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:angryman::angryman:You little midget quit annihilating the highly esteemed Sheikh Dabacasar. He is a man of the people. May his total health return for more entertainment and dacwah
Call me midget one more time niggaa.

One more time

trigger.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts