My phone is being tracked - help😱😱

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
My keyboard(mobile) got qabiil names now and I have never typed it before not what I can think of anyways, maybe only isaaq..Why is that? Is it because of my increased usage of sspot? I’m so confused right now wlh, I was texting someone on snap and accidentally sent majeerteen wtf :draketf::draketf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah, I’m pretty sure I have never mentioned the three ones above.
:russ: Theres three answers

1) you actually did say those words before but cannot remember
2) youre trolling
3) yo ass said something out of line and now the fbi is listening to your convos and saved words in your keyboard that you might use in the future based on what you do online

:lolbron:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Your keyboard is predicting texts due to constant use of those words. It's called predictive text and you can turn it off if you don't wanna be spooked lol

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Your keyboard is predicting texts due to constant use of those words. It's called predictive text and you can turn it off if you don't wanna be spooked lol
That’s the thing thou I have never used those words before. Why are they popping up now?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Don't worry. This entire forum gets Majeerteen when they type "maj". A few people here only need to type "m".
:pachah1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
qabil infestation is real first they come for ur sanity then ur mind then ur body then ur wallet followed by ur stuff and wont stop until they get to ur entire extended family
be aware of evil the infestation and lazyness
:meleshame:

Trending

Latest posts