My two friends going through mid life crisis

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
One is white, she's been loyal to her boyfriend by picking him up from work and dropping him off, cleaning up his vomit when he's drunk etc they been dating for a year. She found out he went to another city and was cheating on her with another girl.
She ended the relationship, now she's going to Church

Same thing happened to my other friend who's Italian & she's been going to church.

Very interesting for me to hear they are going Church when their relationships didn't work out.

I don't think I'll be that depressed over a guy. Even if it was only a year, but probably more I would be lol

Last edited:
heard its a thing for white women to go to church looking for good partners. not surprised if they're doing it after they got cheated on

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You might need to pull an intervention that's crazy :faysalwtf: Her partner sounded like a douchebag why'd she stay with him so long
He liked her from high school and she was playing hard to get, they than one day meet at a bar, he then asked her out and after 8 years of playing hard she said yes.

I don't know what she found attractive about him. In my eyes he was a loser, who was only using her for sex. He came from a family who smoked weed and they were extremely lazy. He had a part-time job as a computer technician and when he finished work he would go home and play his playstation or go and drink. She was pretty much his sex slave.

He liked her from high school and she was playing hard to get, they than one day meet at a bar, he then asked her out and after 8 years of playing hard she said yes.

I don't know what she found attractive about him. In my eyes he was a loser, who was only using her for sex. He came from a family who smoked weed and they were extremely lazy. He had a part-time job as. Computer technician and we he finished work he would go home and play his playstation or go and drink. She was pretty much his sex slave.
And yet after all those years of chasing her, he could of proven himself but decided to blow it by cheating, what a loser.

Atleast she’s starting to become religious
1606088493911.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One is white, she's been loyal to her boyfriend by picking him up from work and dropping him off, cleaning up his vomit when he's drunk etc they been dating for a year. She found out he went to another city and was cheating on her with another girl.
She ended the relationship, now she's going to Church

Same thing happened to my other friend who's Italian & she's been going to church.

Very interesting for me to hear they are going Church when their relationships didn't work out.

I don't think I'll be that depressed over a guy. Even if it was only a year, but probably more I would be lol

Soul nothing wrong with going to Church. Maybe thats what u should do to tackle your depression. Pray Salat

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
A Christian going to Church is better than a gaalo not going to Church at all. lol

I mean, the jack pot is be a Muslim and go to a Mosque, but i can settle for a chuch than an atheist
Your aqdeeda is missed up , don't talk to me.

A kafir is a kafir

It looks like women are quite easy to manipulate when they're in love with you. Hhhhmmmm interesting. I may use that to my advantage🤔(not in a bad way)

I don't know what she found attractive about him. In my eyes he was a loser, who was only using her for sex. He came from a family who smoked weed and they were extremely lazy. He had a part-time job as a computer technician and when he finished work he would go home and play his playstation or go and drink. She was pretty much his sex slave.
He got her in a moment of weakness
The Italian girl didn't leave her bed for a month she told she had no energy :wtf:
thats called depression

Trending