My work assignment took me to a mental asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I had my batch and stuff but I was wearing a civilian clothing.

When it was time to go one employee of the facility just took the liberty of thinking that I was mentally sick and so she grabbed me and said "oh no! You are not leaving " :jcoleno:

Then one lady was carrying around a needle :mindblown:

I produced my batch at the nick of time :kanyehmm:

Marbaa la ila kici gaaray. What a close call

I almost got put in an asylum. :meleshame:

Last edited:
I had my batch and stuf but I was wearing a civilian clothing.

When it was time to go for me one employee of the facility just took the liberty of thinking that I was mentally sick and so she grabbed me and said "oh no! You are not leaving " :jcoleno:

Then one lady was carrying around a needle :mindblown:

I produced my batch at the nick of time :kanyehmm:

Marbaa la ila kici gaaray. What a close call

I almost got put in an asylum. :meleshame:

I am not entirely convinced you don't belong there :umad:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi billahi people are looking at me weird because I started screaming and laughing after I read the topic. This was the funniest topic menace have ever posted!

Now I might be taken to the asylum for laughing and cackling like a maniac. Cadaan people don't Play :jcoleno:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wallahi billahi people are looking at me weird because I started screaming and laughing after I read the topic. This was the funniest topic menace have ever posted!

Now I might be taken to the asylum for laughing and cackling like a maniac. Cadaan people don't Play :jcoleno:

Walahi bilahi I was at a mental place for an assignment. I effing had a badge and a VISITOR paper glued to my shirt yet they mistook me for asylee. Maybe my eyes look deranged

Status
Not open for further replies.