Nacas Habar awal clansmen think a slaughtered camel is still alive (they dnt know abt muscle spasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

These idiots think a headless camel is still alive bc his muscle are still contracting :damn::dead1::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::drakelaugh:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wali wuu nool yahay :drakekidding::drakekidding: laakiin to be fair to them how do you say the muscles are still contracting in somali, wali wuu bood boodayaa :mjlol:

menace

VIP
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wali wuu nool yahay :drakekidding::drakekidding: laakiin to be fair to them how do you say the muscles are still contracting in somali, wali wuu bood boodayaa :mjlol:

You is a clown nigga ...in somali "waar murqihii ba wili is jiidjiidmaya" :damn::dead1::deadrose:

Dude! Look at the title of the video bro ! They in BuuloXaar :hahaidiot::hahaidiot::heh: good grief Manne , Somalis and their names for cities ..do you know the meaning ?...

They also got Dhuusomareeb

And they also got NaagKuAase village :hemad:

@SuldaanMethylamine wnst was the name of that village you found recently :lolbron:

These people are ignorant. My friend was telling me when he was in Mogadishu during the time of ICU, he was called a nacas by one of the locals for thinking the Earth is round. He was told to be quiet because the Earth is flat and he might be hurt.

menace

VIP
A headless camel getting chopped up hmmm still don't know what's wrong with it

You got some soft tolerance level ...nigga while over there, 3 years ago, these 4 thieves put a dagger next to my throat walahi in the dead of night and they took a plastic bag I was carrying xalwo with but while they were occupied with my 2 other Canadian dudes I grabbed some rocks and through at them and they ran first but when they realized it was just me throwing rocks at them they turned around and chase with a knife... I run a half a mile to escape them ..imagine that happened to you ..I bet you've would cried for hooyo

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
These people are ignorant. My friend was telling me when he was in Mogadishu during the time of ICU, he was called a nacas by one of the locals for thinking the Earth is round. He was told to be quiet because the Earth is flat and he might be hurt.

No fucking way?? :mjlol:

We are doomed as a people

:damedamn:

menace

VIP

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: They completely digged it to the bones while the animal is still sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending