@Nana.H appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
never have I seen during my time lurking through Somali forums such a hot stuff of qabilist girl, I honestly say each post of hers melt my beings in ways you couldn't imagine.

Oh Hutu Princess where art thou ?

I summon thy love and thy passionate resonance come to be thy beauty who've not been mentioned in thee Lord's heavenly book

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:ahhhh: Walle been ma aad sheegin she's something else. :banderas:

I appreciate you sister no hard feelings.:whoa:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
But you are only 16? Inantu way ku dhali kartaa ka xishood.

Aar wamaxay ciyaalkan yar yar ee dumarka waaweyn shukaansanaya.

Imagine being a prisoner of nana during the wars and guys stop giving her all the attention the other girls are going to hate her
Bruh she's the best one out of many hares available for the taken I ain't letting my Juliet slip away

As a sexually developed 18 yearold I felt extremely displeased/offended by your post

Abaayo this brat is disgusting, wuxu maba xishodo. Wan dhali kara, Eedo ama Habo wan u nokhon kara, but here he is making a weird, nonsense, stupid thread about me he can't stop mentioning me yaab badana.

He has a sick fetish on a member he does not know irl what does that tell you? That he ain't no caadi & sick in the head.

@CrossEdge Eedo macan dw i'll make a lot of prayers for you during this blessed month.

Abaayo this brat is disgusting, wuxu maba xishodo. Wan dhali kara, Eedo ama Habo wan u nokhon kara, but here he is making a weird, nonsense, stupid thread about me he can't stop mentioning me yaab badana.

He has a sick fetish on a member he does not know irl what does that tell you? That he ain't no caadi & sick in the head.

@CrossEdge Eedo macan dw i'll make a lot of prayers for you during this blessed month.
Oh shut up how many women in their 40s are lucky enough to an 18 year old chasing them not many

Oh shut up how many women in their 40s are lucky enough to an 18 year old chasing them not many
Then the 18 year old kids are sick, crazy, mental disorder , psycho's if they want to chase a 40 year old women who can be their mom or aunts

Last edited:
Then the 18 year old kid is a sick, crazy, mental disorder , psycho if he want to chase a 40 year old woman who can be his mom or aunt.
I apologize for my rape comment your private pm is closed...... and hey give the guy a chance its kinky young man and the elder women

Then the 18 year old kid is a sick, crazy, mental disorder , psycho if he want to chase a 40 year old woman who can be his mom or aunt.
Or maybe he is a cougar chaser
static1.squarespace.com.jpg

Nana is what love at first sight synonymize for me if that's how you call it, even her name ak bulleted through my chest

She's the Aideed to my Morgan
:diddyass:

@RoyalSomali Eedo i accepted your apology and i'm not a 40 year old i'm a lot older i was 30 in 1990 you can count how old i am ATM

@CrossEdge so your love at first sight is 56 year old random member on the Internet Forum? :wtfguccimane:Ayeeyo macan log off go and see the world, you have a future ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts