NARCISSISTIC Serial Killer marries 4 wives claims somali flag is from Satan

Meet Sufyaan
images

I first learned about Sufyaan through this BBC somali video where he shows off his 4 wives who have a friendly relationship and little jealousy
And didnt think much of it till I saw this Video
The witness claims in 1991 while working for Radio Muqdisho Sufyaan then going by the name of Taakeeye killed 5 news reporters
1 Ogaden
1Arab Salah
1 Majertayn
1 sheikhaal
1 Xawaadle
He killed the first four one day then killed the Xawaadle the next day
Sufyaan has also claimed that the somali flag is a symbol of satan and buried from the colonial coat of arms and the Italian coast guard flag.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If i were was a young, i would go to Somalia right now and be his 9th wife

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
He has grey hair and isn't balding? :ooh:
Those ladys hit a jack pot. ๐Ÿ˜
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Royalflush

novacane
Wait a second Horta
I met this nigga at a Eastleigh apartment
He was the shopkeeper there
Wallahi this guy was from san diego and had some nerdy kid at the apartment dugsi
I used to piss of the sufyan guy so much he chased me to my house in the apartment and ratted me out to my eedo the nacas
Point is the last time I saw him was in 2017 Nairobi with 1 wife
How has he gotten more active waa yaab

Wait a second Horta
I met this nigga at a Eastleigh apartment
He was the shopkeeper there
Wallahi this guy was from san diego and had some nerdy kid at the apartment dugsi
I used to piss of the sufyan guy so much he chased me to my house in the apartment and ratted me out to my eedo the nacas
Point is the last time I saw him was in 2017 Nairobi with 1 wife
How has he gotten more active waa yaab
He is also accused of rape

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he looks like a serial killer not surprised lol

No he does not. He looks like a nasaab landheer noble Somali man speciman. What his qabil by the way? If he is Ogaden, scratch my before posts :(

Meet Sufyaan
images

I first learned about Sufyaan through this BBC somali video where he shows off his 4 wives who have a friendly relationship and little jealousy
And didnt think much of it till I saw this Video
The witness claims in 1991 while working for Radio Muqdisho Sufyaan then going by the name of Taakeeye killed 5 news reporters
1 Ogaden
1Arab Salah
1 Majertayn
1 sheikhaal
1 Xawaadle
He killed the first four one day then killed the Xawaadle the next day
Sufyaan has also claimed that the somali flag is a symbol of satan and buried from the colonial coat of arms and the Italian coast guard flag.

Why am I not surprised, you have to be some sorta psychopath to marry four women when youโ€™re uneducated, broke and living in unstable country. And then to have the audacity to brag about that on international news platforms. That takes extreme lack of empathy and short sightedness to pull that off.

Trending