Nasty foods that somalis consume

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated it when my moms friends came over occasionally and cooked calooley(goats intestines). Its basically cut into small pieces then mixed with some spices and vegetables. But the stuff still made the whole house smell like a public washroom:hova:.

I hated it when my moms friends came over occasionally and cooked calooley(goats intestines). Its basically cut into small pieces then mixed with some spices and vegetables. But the stuff still made the whole house smell like a public washroom:hova:.

In Somalia we do not cook or eat the goat intestines are you Somali ?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I remember when I was a kid my mom cooked calool and was boiling a goat head didnt eat goat meat for a long time after that

In Somalia we do not cook or eat the goat intestines are you Somali ?

Yes I am and calooley is a popular dish. Majority of the restaurants in xamar have it on their menu. Its not as popular as the liver but still..This is how it looks like

caloolley.jpg

That is consumed by the Zimbabweans of Southern Somalia .nothing to do with his northerners ,Ya Fellow.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Cololey is just one of those things that you want to eat once a year because you feel like it. But we never dare cook that in our house. We always buy it ready made from a restaurant and it still smells the kitchen up.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I agree that calooley smells like dhimasho laba jibaarkis laakin wuu macaanyahay. The chewiness of the meat will firm up any droopy or slack jaw. Keep eating that and watch as your Instagram likes will stack up per upload with dem apple slicing jaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending