Native American religious rules. (Not influenced by the white man)

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I am unsure of the tribe that made this but it is an excerpt of the book Gospel of the Red man. Looks very familiar..........
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 11.44.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 11.46.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 11.46.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 11.46.36 AM.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
This is so interesting. Reminds me of the sahabas.

Too bad these brave men died to disease from the white man :jcoleno:

Apollo

VIP
Christian is not a racial group lol.

There are Bosnians who consider themselves ethnic Muslims. :lol: Since they are the same ethnicity as the surrounding South Slavs only religion is what sets them apart, so it became an ethnic identifier for them.

Also, heard of weird ethnic Muslim Habeshas who use Islam to set themselves apart ethnically from Christian Habeshas.

There are Bosnians who consider themselves ethnic Muslims. :lol: Since they are the same ethnicity as the surrounding South Slavs, only religion is what sets them apart, so it became an ethnic identifier for them.
Yugoslav politics is by far the most retarded in Europe.

I remember some Croatian dude called in a translator when he was in a Serbian Court to make some stupid political point that he's different, but admitted he understood everything the Serbs said.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I remember some Croatian dude called in a translator when he was in Serbian Court to make some stupid political point that he's different, but admitted he understood everything the Serbs said.

In the future people from Hargeisa will do this when they have to appear in court in Mogadishu. :dead:

I never said Christian was a racial group. I just said it’s the Religon most Native Americans nowadays adhere to which occurred when the Europeans came to the Americas. Reading isn’t your strong point it seems :mybusiness:
Learn what 'ancestry' means, kiddo. Your room temperature IQ is really showing.

Learn what 'ancestry' means, kiddo. Your room temperature IQ is really showing.
Bruh You’re really digging you’re own hole LOL. Ancestry is the converse of descent. I said people of Native American ancestry (whether it’s full or partial) are overwhemingly (66%) adhere to Christianity. Your IQ is the temperature of a Freezer -18 Celsius :mybusiness: