Natives have the best names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading an article and one guy features in the article is named "Sheldon Kyle Thunderblanket".

I recall other Native names such as Her Holy Door and Touch the Clouds.

I have a deep respect for Native culture. It's definetly more rich and meaningful than Somali culture which is basically just adopted Arab culture

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
A European guy with 3 ships conquered their civilization whilst we were expelling the Portuguese Empire from our land. Oh, and they are foreigners in their own land. Worse than AA's. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A European guy with 3 ships conquered their civilization whilst we were expelling the Portuguese Empire from our land. Oh, and they are foreigners in their own land. Worse than AA's. :cryinglaughsmiley:
Diseases killed off almost 95%(IIRC) within a century. I'm pretty sure we would been conquered the same if we had mass plagues killing of the majority of our population.

Within just a few generations, the continents of the Americas were virtually emptied of their native inhabitants – some academics estimate that approximately 20 million people may have died in the years following the European invasion – up to 95% of the population of the Americas.

No medieval force, no matter how bloodthirsty, could have achieved such enormous levels of genocide. Instead, Europeans were aided by a deadly secret weapon they weren't even aware they were carrying: Smallpox.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

White people diseases is what primarily killed them off

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AbdiJohnson you are vermin to the Somali nation.

You just make up your own assumption when you were born in Scarborough's Sunnyside hospital in 1997, you piece of Canadian beaver's xaar.

Somalis, before 60 years ago almost always had names like Ladane, Moshkooke, Dhurwaa ( hyena), libaaxad-dhabe, Geele, Guhaad, Guleyd, Hilaac, Falaar, Qoora-weyne, lax-wase, Boqolsoon and fareey

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
But the whites remain...

Because there was literally just a million of then left to fight back. Africa would look markedly different if diseases wiped out 95 percent of us in one swoop.

Wallahi your name would be Alejandro right now if that happened.

Let's not shit on a group of people who never had a chance to fight back. Also they were being butchered from the north by the French and the British and Spanish to the South. Like that was nightmarish.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

You just make up your own assumption when you were born in Scarborough's Sunnyside hospital in 1997, you piece of Canadian beaver's xaar.

Somalis, before 60 years ago almost always had names like Ladane, Moshkooke, Dhurwaa ( hyena), libaaxad-dhabe, Geele, Guhaad, Guleyd, Hilaac, Falaar, Qoora-weyne, lax-wase, Boqolsoon and fareey
:damn::dead:

maestro

Cultural revolution

A single European selling disease ridden blankets could have wiped out 99% of us if we were unlucky enough like them. Don't be stupid man.

Diseases are a million times more effective than weapons.

I was born in Mount Sinai Hospital between 1988 and 1992. I'm an old man

Your names now are Mohamed and Ahmed and Abu Bakar. The Natives are a proud people with a proud history. You are below the Natives

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was born in Mount Sinai Hospital between 1988 and 1992. I'm an old man

Your names now are Mohamed and Ahmed and Abu Bakar. The Natives are a proud people with a proud history. You are below the Natives

I know exactly when you were born, my mother told me and I purposefully avoided so that you shall not be tracked down by that Guhaad cat in MN who wants to go to Jenna on you @Duchess

maestro

Cultural revolution

These names :russ:

IMG_4734.PNG
IMG_4733.JPG
A single European selling disease ridden blankets could have wiped out 99% of us if we were unlucky enough like them. Don't be stupid man.

Diseases are a million times more effective than weapons.

But we would not buy from them, somalis were trading with European man since Greek time(1 century AD )Trust me we wouldn't fall to that tricks. Check Periplus_of_the_Erythraean_Sea

Hehe I only live once so I am thinking of getting a Native name and abandoning the disgusting Arab ones I have.

See below:

He-Who-Makes-Tipis-Using-Bear-Skin
Chief Grey Oak of the Two Spirits
Crazy Happy Sad Ancestor
Cree Whisperer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending