Negatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do so many Somalis prize Islam so much? I don't understand why. Just a few days ago, I saw a video of a man in Somalia who'd recently returned from the Middle East for education. Out of all the productive things he could've brought back home, he brought back Islamic Studies even though every elderly person in Somalia is basically a scholar. Seriously, why don't we do something productive? A few years back, I went to Somalia and everyone I met was ascetic; they were simply waiting for death. Even in academia, we suffer as well. Somali kids perform poorly compared to their counterparts in the U.K with high levels of unemployment. Why do Somali women have so many kids? What;s wrong with us?

We are going through our equivalent of the dark ages. It also doesnt help that the country is very poor and religious zealotry has become the opium of the masses

Why do so many Somalis prize Islam so much? I don't understand why. Just a few days ago, I saw a video of a man in Somalia who'd recently returned from the Middle East for education. Out of all the productive things he could've brought back home, he brought back Islamic Studies even though every elderly person in Somalia is basically a scholar. Seriously, why don't we do something productive? A few years back, I went to Somalia and everyone I met was ascetic; they were simply waiting for death. Even in academia, we suffer as well. Somali kids perform poorly compared to their counterparts in the U.K with high levels of unemployment. Why do Somali women have so many kids? What;s wrong with us?
religon is like heroin for africans. i was on twitter and saw a video of somalis thanking allah for the rain and a few posts were like "i prayed last month for rain and now it rains!! look at god!" "this rain is beocuse a few kids were walking the streets making dua" etc.etc. they pray for progress but never do anything to set it in motion. pray and pray while your people blowup an entire city for that same god. politics morphing into a religion + the docile effects of religiosity and the helplessness they already feel is a recipe for disaster

I will tell you whats wrong.. Losers like you who whine every single day of the state of Somalis and don't really do shit. Are you disgusted with what you see? Then do something about it. Seriously stop being such a beta and man up :camby:

Many children are get way to riches for somali women in the west (caydh). they save every penny for themselves to buy dirac and gold. Not a single holiday vacation for most somali kids until maybe they turn 18 and then they pay for themselves or sent to dhaqancelis.

But what saddens me more is a poor Somalis back home with 10+ kids... Why get kids if you cant feed them:snoop:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Those same people youre talking about got 2 things youre lacking Faith and Hope back home things are getting better by the day and yet youre ass is complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending