Negotiation of ceasefire between UncleMenace and Vixr

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lolbron:You just gonna sit there and act like you don't know what I'm talking about, huh? I see how it is. If you wanted to lie you could have just said "I did it by accident". Wallahi you're something else.:mjlol:

I'm seriously confused?

I have a feeling you're a iyaal suuq

It's an image I have of you.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
aJ just trolled you. He made you forget about whatever you accused him of

@Mudug-Madman
This guy man. I like him and I think he's funny. And I really like this place in my short time here. But it's never gonna grow when the leader of this place in engaged in these shenanigans. But its whatever, no even a big deal. But then he deletes that thread and calls me a thug. This fucking guy. :wtfdis:

This guy man. I like him and I think he's funny. And I really like this place in my short time here. But it's never gonna grow when the leader of this place in engaged in these shenanigans. But its whatever, no even a big deal. But then he deletes that thread and calls me a thug. This fucking guy. :wtfdis:

There are no shenanigans. I provide political threads, I contribute to development discussions. The majority of my posts are thoughtful and serious that includes political analysis.

We are the most active Somali forum and it has grown massively under my moderating. Somalispot was even mentioned on Fox News and the Star Starbune

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"I'm not here to be admired, I am a man full of contradiction. I am very disliked. You will dislike me too soon"

- UncleMenace (2016)

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
There are no shenanigans. I provide political threads, I contribute to development discussions. The majority of my posts are thoughtful and serious that includes political analysis.

We are the most active Somali forum and it has grown massively under my moderating. Somalispot was even mentioned on Fox News and the Star Starbune

I'm talking about these shenanigans:

I always make sure to have Somali in the title of my threads and to add Somalian around the original post so when ajnaabis type "Somalian crime" or "Somalian drug dealer", they can find what they are looking for. Of course I know it's not correct to say Somalian but people are more familiar with Somalian so this is why I use that word.

Google is very powerful and effective. We recently had a guy ask that a topic be deleted because it offended him. He signed up just to ask it be deleted. He found it while searching Google.

Not all you posts are like that but enough of them are. You literally admitted to gaming google search results so that when ajnabis type negative stuff, they come here. What the f*ck? :mindblown:

I'm talking about these shenanigans:

Not all you posts are like that but enough of them are. You literally admitted to gaming google search results so that when ajnabis type negative stuff, they come here. What the f*ck? :mindblown:

Learn to read. You didn't include the entire thing I said. You're misleading people.

I said that is what my opponents would have said; they would have made up those unfounded allegations.

You're nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.